Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BLAST24: Lionel And Hammer


















jlblessing
jlblessing @MCHammer i love you!!! haha :)

taylor
taylr @MCHammer hey lionel; welcome to twitterb

Brittany Boomhower
b_boom @MCHammer MCHammer, I believe you get the award for most posts in a 2-hour span. :)

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer - We Want Lionel!!!....We Want Lionel!! All we are say-ing, is give Twitter a chance..... ;)

princesstimetoy
princesstimetoy @MCHammer Good night - tell him we'll welcome him warmly. :)

Mitsi McKee
Real name: Lacie
carmennc
carmennc @MCHammer please tell Lionel he'll have so much fun, i'll follow him, look away Hammer *whispers to Lionel* you're HANDSOME!

JohnInGZ
JohnInGZ @MCHammer Getting Lionel on twitter would be awesome. You Can Twit That and he can Twit You, Twit Me.

Marilyn
MarilynM @MCHammer to Lionel: my mate says "i'd kill to play with Lionel." (drummer) :) join us here...the twitter community is where it's at!

eve mitts
evebutterflies @MCHammer great pic of you and Lionel!

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer thanks Hammer. I think it's fab you're showing Lionel just how great this tool can be. Tell him we all can't wait to tweet him! ;)

enrique
nrek @MCHammer If Twitter existed in the early 80's "Dancing on the ceiling" would have been "Tweeting on the ceiling". Just sayin.

ashtynevans


Too Cool for School
TCFS @mchammer - lionel was amazing at the myspace party in sf - i tweeted about it on thurs. he has amazing energy, good vibes and so many songs

Rob Fields
robfields @MCHammer Robert Stephens is a great storyteller. I booked him for a conference I was doing a couple of years ago. Definitely c him if u can

princesstimetoy
princesstimetoy @MCHammer Nice picture of the two of you!

princesstimetoy
jorge
mediajorge @MCHammer i never trust anyone who doesn't at least like lionel richie....

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer C'mon MC! Please share so we can all send a sweet tweet to Lionel too....all night long!!! ;))

Carol Saldana
cs_designs @MCHammer Hey Hammer, hey Lionel. Cool photos, must be late over there in NY. Have a tweety good night :-)

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @MChammer sending good vibes and a shout out from LA to Lionel, what's up my friend? Loving your music and good energy...

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer what's Lionel's twitter account?? ;)

Jesse P. Luna
jesseluna @MCHammer It's great that you two are hanging out. My first concert ever was Lionel Ritchie and Tina Turner FTW!

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Lionel, man, great picture up on mchammer.com. Your music has been instrumental (get it? puns are awesome) on many courtships.

enrique
nrek @MCHammer twitter typos are common & can go uncorrected... just sayin'

3amJosh
3amjosh @mchammer use www.twitpic.com to post pictures from your cell! It would be pretty stellar to see.

Rick
rickonlinedotus @MCHammer tell the geek squad guy to please tell his employees to stop ripping off people. :)

Joy Smith
carmennc
mbl4889
Laura H.
Carl Golden
Jordan Drake
jdrake90 @MCHammer Dude - you are looking so young and alive!!! - pretty amazing man

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Jordan Drake
jdrake90 @MCHammer Dude - you are looking so young and alive!!! - pretty amazing man

John
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer Loved living on the east coast, but hated the time zone thing.lol If you're headed to bed, nighty night!

Lane
VeganBits @MCHammer Holiday's a nice pick up. Don't this A's typically sell players, not buy?

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer I'm on da east coast too, I'm still up ;-). Have fun 2morrow w/ yer friend.

BATMAN VA PROMOTER !
BATMANVAPROMOTR @MCHammer interested in promoting for your label in the VA market how do i make this happen

Michael Galli
OGbigMoneyMIKE @MCHammer Hammer, I despise that guys company! They offer horrible service, pricing and have hiring practices that encourage ignorance :(

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer We'll be here after you get your Zs, bro. Sleep well.

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer You know a good life coach?

nickhook
nickhook @MCHammer better yet. Let's make a track

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @MChammer You are right on man, they just need to be willing to open up, go inside, and know it's OK to be "real" and Vulnerable...trust it

nickhook
nickhook @MCHammer what's good with buying you lunch in NYC tomorrow.

LyleC
LyleC @MCHammer Is this really you?

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer have you seen the relaunch of blackamericaweb.com? thoughts?

John
colderICE @MCHammer Life coach is that a keyword for a shrink? What is that?

Caroline Donahue
remabulous @MCHammer I am there for you! Life coaching is wonderful work- please send anyone who needs it my way. Thanks for the positive thought.

Zara Green
ZaraGreen @MCHammer You are absolutely Right...every man needs somebody they know will meet them where they are w/o judgement & who can guide 'em

Matt Campagna
mattcampagna @MCHammer Good to see you on Twitter... Caught your tweet to @iJustine by chance!

heccubus
heccubus @MCHammer You are a tweeting machine. 113 new tweets when I got home, and most of them are you!

marc lefton
adholes @ MCHammer Thanks. Trust is a huge issue with life coaches. Too much snake oil. Now social media expert is the new life coach. Haha.

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

marc lefton
adholes @ MCHammer Thanks. Trust is a huge issue with life coaches. Too much snake oil. Now social media expert is the new life coach. Haha.

Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer i was curious to hear u elaborate on diller. blog about that. ;) i agree about manhood tho. society wants to emasculate us. lol

marc lefton
adholes @MCHammer I think marketing folks are dictating that. The pendulum swing from metrosexual to manly man and now perhaps back...

karlastevenson
karlastevenson @mchammer: so excited you're following me!

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer but what is so unique that I need to visit? Where does it fit in your mental rolodex?

GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer oh ok, it happens...take care Hammer

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer Glad 2 see u r alive and well and back from all the hooplah of your "demise" about 10 yrs ago or so :). u deserve it!!!

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer Side-Note, been followin u 4 long time, back in 80's & Digital Underground w/ their lyric "U look like MC Hammer on Crack Humpty"

Eli Swenson
babaloo21 @MCHammer Go Hammer!!!! You Rock man!

Natural Mystic.
EmpressEricka Icon_red_lock @mchammer go in. please. hammer. dont hurt 'em.

mbl4889
Matt Thomas
mattthomas @MCHammer Looking forward to it. I would expect nothing less from the man whose "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" tape I wore out in 1990.

Jared Kohlmann
kohlmannj @MCHammer I've always wondered what song u liked best from ur career. Do u have a fave? Not necessarily what made the most $ or most popular

Brooks Bayne
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Tell me your book will be in kindle format too. =)

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer what r thoughts on RushmoreDrve? I want it to work but...google still gets my vote

Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer the bit about diller is in chapter 11?

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer I'm a NewYorker transplanted in NC. I Miss da NY music scene. R u comin 2 NC netime soon? If u <3> ...

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer sounds like I'm following the right person;)

bramsmith
bramsmith @MCHammer See you changed the URL in your bio, nice! Background of your page looks sweet too. Great to see an artist with marketing skills!


Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer sounds like I'm following the right person;)

bramsmith
bramsmith @MCHammer See you changed the URL in your bio, nice! Background of your page looks sweet too. Great to see an artist with marketing skills!

Alex
SOTCC @MCHammer ever meet DJ Nail?

Daniel
avin narasimhan
avin_narasimhan @MCHammer whats next? im sure youve got something in the works...or would you rather keep us guessing?

B. Hussein Fishbones
verso @MCHammer Yay MamaHammer! We'll be in the same place someday and I totally owe you a beverage. I wore the pants AND did the dance!

GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer u said "u just" we didn't get it

IdaRose Sylvester
idarose @MCHammer I'm in a similar relationship, very emotionally honest-so glad to hear you have one, and know you are blessed because its rare :-)

waffles+falafels
Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer u should blog ur perspective about that. i'm sure ppl would be interested.

Donna M
ElementsOfJazz @MCHammer Warm greetings to you! It's very cool to read your tweets ~ thank you for sharing your journey with us! ;D

Bradford Oman
the_oman @MCHammer Addams Groove & Can't Touch This defined my hip hop experience as a kid...I still have them on my iPod...Thanks for those memories

Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I hope so. I am glad to hear that you don't hide emotions from your wife!!

Syedur
Syedur @MCHammer Are you gonna bust on this stereo?

3amJosh
3amjosh @mchammer Would you like to do a video with me one day at 3am! It's fun, you go to bed, wake up at 3am and we chat!

Vibe Magazine
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I use to live in Vegas. Loved it there, but hated the dry desert parts of it!

Jason Crouch
jasoncrouch @MCHammer Hammer, how do you manage to look so darn young anyway?

MarianaCR
MarianaCR @MCHammer That´s what we all want ;)

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer watched her on Rock the Cradle.. loved her voice (hated the show). what's she studying at UT, & what's she doing after graduation?

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer watched her on Rock the Cradle.. loved her voice (hated the show). what's she studying at UT, & what's she doing after graduation?

Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer have yet to see my hubby cry.lol

Justine
sknygrydg07
sknygrydg07 @MCHammer you're tweets are WONDERFUL - so honest, just a creative people being a people. Don't ever change.

Angie Raulston
donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer that's why u r so interesting to follow MC! down-to-earth, humble, faithful to God, a good spirit!

wyattwhy
wyattwhy @MCHammer Businesses Funding YESON8, PLEASE BOYCOTT http://tinyurl.com/5bux5w

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer i bumped into you in an elevator at the MGM grand in Las Vegas once . . . i was 11 years old! i was thrilled ( :

ATLien
ATLien Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I'm all for sensitive men... I just don't wanna see it.

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer i sure did have fun when I went there, is that where you live?

Joy Smith
Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHammer That's why we're all here, right? Share whatever and whenever you'd like! :-)

Ben Phillips
Brandon Gibson
gbr4k @MCHammer: nice!! Can't wait for that to drop.

Yorkali Walters
imajin2102 @MCHammer keep it coming Hammer, keep it coming...

Jason Sherwood
phase23 @MCHammer 1st day following. You have proven that you have stamina. Always have, I imagine always will. Very interested in your perspective.

Mat Luschek
keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer well, many of your tweets have been inspirational and real. So you already have my respect :) Old School keepin it real. Thank you

Josh "G" McDonald
sophistifunk @MCHammer you've upgraded from a Dancin' Machine to a Tweetin' Dancin' Machine

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer can't wait :) say... what's Akeiba up to these days?

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer well, many of your tweets have been inspirational and real. So you already have my respect :) Old School keepin it real. Thank you

Josh "G" McDonald
sophistifunk @MCHammer you've upgraded from a Dancin' Machine to a Tweetin' Dancin' Machine

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer can't wait :) say... what's Akeiba up to these days?

Brandon Gibson
gbr4k @MCHammer: Yo I dug up some of your classics..no lie I deleted my Carter III on the iPhone and made room for you. Do you have a new albu ... ...

ATLien
ATLien Icon_red_lock @MCHammer can't wait!! I need all of that...except the tears! No mo drama.

Cathy Bendzunas
Philip Obenschain
pobenschain @MCHammer a lot of hip hop gives a limited view of just one side of NY. the city is so much more dynamic for people who experience it

B. Hussein Fishbones
verso @MCHammer you gonna ge in Vegas for Thanksgiving? If you are I'd love to buy you a beverage!

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @mchammer bring it on my friend...I'm with you all the way!

hollydale
hollydale @MCHammer How was the MySpace party???

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer My grandfather owns the laundry mat & apt complex across from Big O Tires over there - Cornelius Wash & Dry :)

Ari Herzog
ariherzog @MCHammer Tech parties are ALWAYS the best. But you knew that...right?

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer Chamillionaire mgr told me he met u in Dallas @ a tech party - ure really into that stuff, cool!

donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer I can't imagine NY! we have nothing taller than a 2-storey here in town. lol tallest things are the trees! myworldis2smallithink

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer there is something magical about new york city, it's kinda dirty . . . don't you think?

taylor
taylr @MCHammer forgive me for my ignorance, but did you play for the a's?

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer oh man - read "town biznesss" and got excited!! ha! 35th & Foothill on mine! lol

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer what are you talking about? you *were* my hero not too long ago :) "Absorbing Life" is a great term. I think I'll borrow it :)

Luis Gomez
Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHAMMER It's fun to live it through your eyes....keep it coming! :-)

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHAMMER It's fun to live it through your eyes....keep it coming! :-)

Terri Cook
TerriCook @MCHammer I LURVE NEW YORK!!!:)

nukirk digi.tal
nukirk @MCHammer Well. I'll just catch you the next time you're here. I don't follow you enough to know anything about it, so it's too late, right?

Joy Smith
Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer how i'd love to see you dance!

erinlacey
rysmith1982
rysmith1982 @MCHammer I'll miss that stadium, even though I'm not a Yank's fan...

HughEMC
HughEMC @MCHammer Born and Breed in S.F. and I am fairly well traveled and NYC iz the only place I've been that I had 2 tip my hat 2

nukirk digi.tal
nukirk @MCHammer Are you doing any book signings, meetups?

hollydale
hollydale @MCHammer Hey MC ... you are wearing those cool pants??

Quwania J.
TSFMarketingPR @MCHammer - Hey Hammer! Let's connect! Need a publicist? Hit me up! Publicity@thesonshinefaktory.com

HughEMC
HughEMC @MCHammer Word gotta give it up 2 NYC the energy iz incredible

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer 1976? omg you're old ;) hehe.

jorge
mediajorge @MCHammer couldnt agree more - strollin thru Tribeca after a good show on a crisp nite thinkon: i lurv NY-mf-C!! :)

Cheryl Baumgartner
ppl_cheryl63 @MCHammer You should consider coming on over and networking with us! http://home.apsense.com/ We could learn a lot from you!

iwishiwas
iwishiwas @MCHammer Have a great time in the Big Apple. Wish I was there with you. Had a great time the last time.. http://tinyurl.com/5lx3z4

JP Werlin
downtown @MCHammer - that was BillyBall back in '76, no?

Jack Collins
jackcollins @MCHammer How would I get in touch with you about a business opportunity?

Austin Aaron
AustinAaron @MCHammer Where you got your name, yeah? With the A's?

EuniceKdelRosario
eunice007 @MCHammer I agree. It's a city you can't help but fall in love with... have a safe time there.

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Allen Weiner
allenweiner @MCHammer You should come to an A's Spring Training game next year

gregplantada
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I visited NY in the late 90's. There was so much I missed though. Like the statue of liberty and time square.

SEO Advice
seoadvice @MCHammer Yes NYC is a great place, I agree. I can't touch that! ;-)

April Braswell
AprilBraswell @MCHammer Amen! you are NOT kidding. MadSq. home of Gr8 #hockey! Oooo! new song!

TalkisCheep
TalkisCheep @MCHammer People who live in NY don't see the amazement. I have been here all my life don't understand the fascination.

George T. Straughter
BishopGTS @MCHammer its my fav city on the planet!

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer NYC...the food....the people...the variety of music...the reason why NYC is #1

Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Have a great time in the Big Apple. Wish I was there with you. Had a great time the last time I was there.

jamesbressi
jamesbressi @MCHammer you seem to be more if an East coast guy anyway. Come visit Philly Hammer.

hebrewzzi
hebrewzzi @MCHammer: Come to Silverleaf Tavern! We're at 38th and Park! My girl will hook you up!

Andrea Page
AndreaPage @MCHammer I moved to NYC when I got my masters at Columbia. Love NYC. Haven't been there in a few years. I think 2006, August. Miss it.

Holly Egan
HollyEgan Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I miss NYC! I love New York so much. My heart is just happy anytime I visit there! Enjoy!

ellmcgirt
ellmcgirt @MCHammer It really is. I used to work near there, at Money/Fortune Mags. Glad you're enjoying NYC. Talk soon. (Fast Company Mag-Ellen)

KittyBradshaw
KittyBradshaw @MCHammer Hammer come to Harlem... ill cook for you!

Kailynn Bowling
chicBuds @MCHammer NY is beautiful this time of year! soooo Jealous, here in Cali weather is getting back to 80-90 degrees

Christine P
missusP @mchammer how's the start up going? I hope NY holds that weather for the weekend; I'll be there!

Joy Smith
jackyj510
jackyj510 @MCHammer Oakland to New York!!!! I dont think this city can take any more Towness :)

TheMaXiMiZer
TheMaXiMiZer @MCHammer What r up to in NY? How long will you be in town?


3 comments:

Steven said...

Looking good bro. Keep it up.

CarmenNC said...

You two look fantastic, thank you for sharing.

Kingpin L W said...

Whats all of this stuff Hammer?
Ive been following your Blog for ages and its never been a mess like this.