Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BLAST24: Lionel And Hammer


















jlblessing
jlblessing @MCHammer i love you!!! haha :)

taylor
taylr @MCHammer hey lionel; welcome to twitterb

Brittany Boomhower
b_boom @MCHammer MCHammer, I believe you get the award for most posts in a 2-hour span. :)

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer - We Want Lionel!!!....We Want Lionel!! All we are say-ing, is give Twitter a chance..... ;)

princesstimetoy
princesstimetoy @MCHammer Good night - tell him we'll welcome him warmly. :)

Mitsi McKee
Real name: Lacie
carmennc
carmennc @MCHammer please tell Lionel he'll have so much fun, i'll follow him, look away Hammer *whispers to Lionel* you're HANDSOME!

JohnInGZ
JohnInGZ @MCHammer Getting Lionel on twitter would be awesome. You Can Twit That and he can Twit You, Twit Me.

Marilyn
MarilynM @MCHammer to Lionel: my mate says "i'd kill to play with Lionel." (drummer) :) join us here...the twitter community is where it's at!

eve mitts
evebutterflies @MCHammer great pic of you and Lionel!

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer thanks Hammer. I think it's fab you're showing Lionel just how great this tool can be. Tell him we all can't wait to tweet him! ;)

enrique
nrek @MCHammer If Twitter existed in the early 80's "Dancing on the ceiling" would have been "Tweeting on the ceiling". Just sayin.

ashtynevans


Too Cool for School
TCFS @mchammer - lionel was amazing at the myspace party in sf - i tweeted about it on thurs. he has amazing energy, good vibes and so many songs

Rob Fields
robfields @MCHammer Robert Stephens is a great storyteller. I booked him for a conference I was doing a couple of years ago. Definitely c him if u can

princesstimetoy
princesstimetoy @MCHammer Nice picture of the two of you!

princesstimetoy
jorge
mediajorge @MCHammer i never trust anyone who doesn't at least like lionel richie....

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer C'mon MC! Please share so we can all send a sweet tweet to Lionel too....all night long!!! ;))

Carol Saldana
cs_designs @MCHammer Hey Hammer, hey Lionel. Cool photos, must be late over there in NY. Have a tweety good night :-)

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @MChammer sending good vibes and a shout out from LA to Lionel, what's up my friend? Loving your music and good energy...

Alexandra Popovic
vipvirtualsols @MCHammer what's Lionel's twitter account?? ;)

Jesse P. Luna
jesseluna @MCHammer It's great that you two are hanging out. My first concert ever was Lionel Ritchie and Tina Turner FTW!

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Lionel, man, great picture up on mchammer.com. Your music has been instrumental (get it? puns are awesome) on many courtships.

enrique
nrek @MCHammer twitter typos are common & can go uncorrected... just sayin'

3amJosh
3amjosh @mchammer use www.twitpic.com to post pictures from your cell! It would be pretty stellar to see.

Rick
rickonlinedotus @MCHammer tell the geek squad guy to please tell his employees to stop ripping off people. :)

Joy Smith
carmennc
mbl4889
Laura H.
Carl Golden
Jordan Drake
jdrake90 @MCHammer Dude - you are looking so young and alive!!! - pretty amazing man

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Jordan Drake
jdrake90 @MCHammer Dude - you are looking so young and alive!!! - pretty amazing man

John
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer Loved living on the east coast, but hated the time zone thing.lol If you're headed to bed, nighty night!

Lane
VeganBits @MCHammer Holiday's a nice pick up. Don't this A's typically sell players, not buy?

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer I'm on da east coast too, I'm still up ;-). Have fun 2morrow w/ yer friend.

BATMAN VA PROMOTER !
BATMANVAPROMOTR @MCHammer interested in promoting for your label in the VA market how do i make this happen

Michael Galli
OGbigMoneyMIKE @MCHammer Hammer, I despise that guys company! They offer horrible service, pricing and have hiring practices that encourage ignorance :(

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer We'll be here after you get your Zs, bro. Sleep well.

Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer You know a good life coach?

nickhook
nickhook @MCHammer better yet. Let's make a track

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @MChammer You are right on man, they just need to be willing to open up, go inside, and know it's OK to be "real" and Vulnerable...trust it

nickhook
nickhook @MCHammer what's good with buying you lunch in NYC tomorrow.

LyleC
LyleC @MCHammer Is this really you?

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer have you seen the relaunch of blackamericaweb.com? thoughts?

John
colderICE @MCHammer Life coach is that a keyword for a shrink? What is that?

Caroline Donahue
remabulous @MCHammer I am there for you! Life coaching is wonderful work- please send anyone who needs it my way. Thanks for the positive thought.

Zara Green
ZaraGreen @MCHammer You are absolutely Right...every man needs somebody they know will meet them where they are w/o judgement & who can guide 'em

Matt Campagna
mattcampagna @MCHammer Good to see you on Twitter... Caught your tweet to @iJustine by chance!

heccubus
heccubus @MCHammer You are a tweeting machine. 113 new tweets when I got home, and most of them are you!

marc lefton
adholes @ MCHammer Thanks. Trust is a huge issue with life coaches. Too much snake oil. Now social media expert is the new life coach. Haha.

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

marc lefton
adholes @ MCHammer Thanks. Trust is a huge issue with life coaches. Too much snake oil. Now social media expert is the new life coach. Haha.

Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer i was curious to hear u elaborate on diller. blog about that. ;) i agree about manhood tho. society wants to emasculate us. lol

marc lefton
adholes @MCHammer I think marketing folks are dictating that. The pendulum swing from metrosexual to manly man and now perhaps back...

karlastevenson
karlastevenson @mchammer: so excited you're following me!

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer but what is so unique that I need to visit? Where does it fit in your mental rolodex?

GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer oh ok, it happens...take care Hammer

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer Glad 2 see u r alive and well and back from all the hooplah of your "demise" about 10 yrs ago or so :). u deserve it!!!

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer Side-Note, been followin u 4 long time, back in 80's & Digital Underground w/ their lyric "U look like MC Hammer on Crack Humpty"

Eli Swenson
babaloo21 @MCHammer Go Hammer!!!! You Rock man!

Natural Mystic.
EmpressEricka Icon_red_lock @mchammer go in. please. hammer. dont hurt 'em.

mbl4889
Matt Thomas
mattthomas @MCHammer Looking forward to it. I would expect nothing less from the man whose "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" tape I wore out in 1990.

Jared Kohlmann
kohlmannj @MCHammer I've always wondered what song u liked best from ur career. Do u have a fave? Not necessarily what made the most $ or most popular

Brooks Bayne
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Tell me your book will be in kindle format too. =)

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer what r thoughts on RushmoreDrve? I want it to work but...google still gets my vote

Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer the bit about diller is in chapter 11?

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer I'm a NewYorker transplanted in NC. I Miss da NY music scene. R u comin 2 NC netime soon? If u <3> ...

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer sounds like I'm following the right person;)

bramsmith
bramsmith @MCHammer See you changed the URL in your bio, nice! Background of your page looks sweet too. Great to see an artist with marketing skills!


Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

MochaMom365
MochaMom365 @MCHammer sounds like I'm following the right person;)

bramsmith
bramsmith @MCHammer See you changed the URL in your bio, nice! Background of your page looks sweet too. Great to see an artist with marketing skills!

Alex
SOTCC @MCHammer ever meet DJ Nail?

Daniel
avin narasimhan
avin_narasimhan @MCHammer whats next? im sure youve got something in the works...or would you rather keep us guessing?

B. Hussein Fishbones
verso @MCHammer Yay MamaHammer! We'll be in the same place someday and I totally owe you a beverage. I wore the pants AND did the dance!

GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer u said "u just" we didn't get it

IdaRose Sylvester
idarose @MCHammer I'm in a similar relationship, very emotionally honest-so glad to hear you have one, and know you are blessed because its rare :-)

waffles+falafels
Brooks Bayne
brooksbayne @MCHammer u should blog ur perspective about that. i'm sure ppl would be interested.

Donna M
ElementsOfJazz @MCHammer Warm greetings to you! It's very cool to read your tweets ~ thank you for sharing your journey with us! ;D

Bradford Oman
the_oman @MCHammer Addams Groove & Can't Touch This defined my hip hop experience as a kid...I still have them on my iPod...Thanks for those memories

Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I hope so. I am glad to hear that you don't hide emotions from your wife!!

Syedur
Syedur @MCHammer Are you gonna bust on this stereo?

3amJosh
3amjosh @mchammer Would you like to do a video with me one day at 3am! It's fun, you go to bed, wake up at 3am and we chat!

Vibe Magazine
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I use to live in Vegas. Loved it there, but hated the dry desert parts of it!

Jason Crouch
jasoncrouch @MCHammer Hammer, how do you manage to look so darn young anyway?

MarianaCR
MarianaCR @MCHammer That´s what we all want ;)

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer watched her on Rock the Cradle.. loved her voice (hated the show). what's she studying at UT, & what's she doing after graduation?

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer watched her on Rock the Cradle.. loved her voice (hated the show). what's she studying at UT, & what's she doing after graduation?

Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer have yet to see my hubby cry.lol

Justine
sknygrydg07
sknygrydg07 @MCHammer you're tweets are WONDERFUL - so honest, just a creative people being a people. Don't ever change.

Angie Raulston
donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer that's why u r so interesting to follow MC! down-to-earth, humble, faithful to God, a good spirit!

wyattwhy
wyattwhy @MCHammer Businesses Funding YESON8, PLEASE BOYCOTT http://tinyurl.com/5bux5w

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer i bumped into you in an elevator at the MGM grand in Las Vegas once . . . i was 11 years old! i was thrilled ( :

ATLien
ATLien Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I'm all for sensitive men... I just don't wanna see it.

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer i sure did have fun when I went there, is that where you live?

Joy Smith
Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHammer That's why we're all here, right? Share whatever and whenever you'd like! :-)

Ben Phillips
Brandon Gibson
gbr4k @MCHammer: nice!! Can't wait for that to drop.

Yorkali Walters
imajin2102 @MCHammer keep it coming Hammer, keep it coming...

Jason Sherwood
phase23 @MCHammer 1st day following. You have proven that you have stamina. Always have, I imagine always will. Very interested in your perspective.

Mat Luschek
keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer well, many of your tweets have been inspirational and real. So you already have my respect :) Old School keepin it real. Thank you

Josh "G" McDonald
sophistifunk @MCHammer you've upgraded from a Dancin' Machine to a Tweetin' Dancin' Machine

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer can't wait :) say... what's Akeiba up to these days?

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer well, many of your tweets have been inspirational and real. So you already have my respect :) Old School keepin it real. Thank you

Josh "G" McDonald
sophistifunk @MCHammer you've upgraded from a Dancin' Machine to a Tweetin' Dancin' Machine

Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer can't wait :) say... what's Akeiba up to these days?

Brandon Gibson
gbr4k @MCHammer: Yo I dug up some of your classics..no lie I deleted my Carter III on the iPhone and made room for you. Do you have a new albu ... ...

ATLien
ATLien Icon_red_lock @MCHammer can't wait!! I need all of that...except the tears! No mo drama.

Cathy Bendzunas
Philip Obenschain
pobenschain @MCHammer a lot of hip hop gives a limited view of just one side of NY. the city is so much more dynamic for people who experience it

B. Hussein Fishbones
verso @MCHammer you gonna ge in Vegas for Thanksgiving? If you are I'd love to buy you a beverage!

Scott B. Hoffman
theentertainer @mchammer bring it on my friend...I'm with you all the way!

hollydale
hollydale @MCHammer How was the MySpace party???

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer My grandfather owns the laundry mat & apt complex across from Big O Tires over there - Cornelius Wash & Dry :)

Ari Herzog
ariherzog @MCHammer Tech parties are ALWAYS the best. But you knew that...right?

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer Chamillionaire mgr told me he met u in Dallas @ a tech party - ure really into that stuff, cool!

donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer I can't imagine NY! we have nothing taller than a 2-storey here in town. lol tallest things are the trees! myworldis2smallithink

erinlacey
erinlacey @MCHammer there is something magical about new york city, it's kinda dirty . . . don't you think?

taylor
taylr @MCHammer forgive me for my ignorance, but did you play for the a's?

CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie @MCHammer oh man - read "town biznesss" and got excited!! ha! 35th & Foothill on mine! lol

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer what are you talking about? you *were* my hero not too long ago :) "Absorbing Life" is a great term. I think I'll borrow it :)

Luis Gomez
Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHAMMER It's fun to live it through your eyes....keep it coming! :-)

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Nancy Myrland
nancymyrland @MCHAMMER It's fun to live it through your eyes....keep it coming! :-)

Terri Cook
TerriCook @MCHammer I LURVE NEW YORK!!!:)

nukirk digi.tal
nukirk @MCHammer Well. I'll just catch you the next time you're here. I don't follow you enough to know anything about it, so it's too late, right?

Joy Smith
Stacy Brice
StacyBrice @MCHammer how i'd love to see you dance!

erinlacey
rysmith1982
rysmith1982 @MCHammer I'll miss that stadium, even though I'm not a Yank's fan...

HughEMC
HughEMC @MCHammer Born and Breed in S.F. and I am fairly well traveled and NYC iz the only place I've been that I had 2 tip my hat 2

nukirk digi.tal
nukirk @MCHammer Are you doing any book signings, meetups?

hollydale
hollydale @MCHammer Hey MC ... you are wearing those cool pants??

Quwania J.
TSFMarketingPR @MCHammer - Hey Hammer! Let's connect! Need a publicist? Hit me up! Publicity@thesonshinefaktory.com

HughEMC
HughEMC @MCHammer Word gotta give it up 2 NYC the energy iz incredible

keldwud
keldwud @MCHammer 1976? omg you're old ;) hehe.

jorge
mediajorge @MCHammer couldnt agree more - strollin thru Tribeca after a good show on a crisp nite thinkon: i lurv NY-mf-C!! :)

Cheryl Baumgartner
ppl_cheryl63 @MCHammer You should consider coming on over and networking with us! http://home.apsense.com/ We could learn a lot from you!

iwishiwas
iwishiwas @MCHammer Have a great time in the Big Apple. Wish I was there with you. Had a great time the last time.. http://tinyurl.com/5lx3z4

JP Werlin
downtown @MCHammer - that was BillyBall back in '76, no?

Jack Collins
jackcollins @MCHammer How would I get in touch with you about a business opportunity?

Austin Aaron
AustinAaron @MCHammer Where you got your name, yeah? With the A's?

EuniceKdelRosario
eunice007 @MCHammer I agree. It's a city you can't help but fall in love with... have a safe time there.

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Allen Weiner
allenweiner @MCHammer You should come to an A's Spring Training game next year

gregplantada
Joy Smith
theinsanewriter @MCHammer I visited NY in the late 90's. There was so much I missed though. Like the statue of liberty and time square.

SEO Advice
seoadvice @MCHammer Yes NYC is a great place, I agree. I can't touch that! ;-)

April Braswell
AprilBraswell @MCHammer Amen! you are NOT kidding. MadSq. home of Gr8 #hockey! Oooo! new song!

TalkisCheep
TalkisCheep @MCHammer People who live in NY don't see the amazement. I have been here all my life don't understand the fascination.

George T. Straughter
BishopGTS @MCHammer its my fav city on the planet!

mbl4889
mbl4889 @MCHammer NYC...the food....the people...the variety of music...the reason why NYC is #1

Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Have a great time in the Big Apple. Wish I was there with you. Had a great time the last time I was there.

jamesbressi
jamesbressi @MCHammer you seem to be more if an East coast guy anyway. Come visit Philly Hammer.

hebrewzzi
hebrewzzi @MCHammer: Come to Silverleaf Tavern! We're at 38th and Park! My girl will hook you up!

Andrea Page
AndreaPage @MCHammer I moved to NYC when I got my masters at Columbia. Love NYC. Haven't been there in a few years. I think 2006, August. Miss it.

Holly Egan
HollyEgan Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I miss NYC! I love New York so much. My heart is just happy anytime I visit there! Enjoy!

ellmcgirt
ellmcgirt @MCHammer It really is. I used to work near there, at Money/Fortune Mags. Glad you're enjoying NYC. Talk soon. (Fast Company Mag-Ellen)

KittyBradshaw
KittyBradshaw @MCHammer Hammer come to Harlem... ill cook for you!

Kailynn Bowling
chicBuds @MCHammer NY is beautiful this time of year! soooo Jealous, here in Cali weather is getting back to 80-90 degrees

Christine P
missusP @mchammer how's the start up going? I hope NY holds that weather for the weekend; I'll be there!

Joy Smith
jackyj510
jackyj510 @MCHammer Oakland to New York!!!! I dont think this city can take any more Towness :)

TheMaXiMiZer
TheMaXiMiZer @MCHammer What r up to in NY? How long will you be in town?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLOG DEAR

هيمة القلوب
منتدى هيمة القلوب
اسلاميات
برامج كمبيوتر
الترفيهي
الاسرة

Steven said...

Looking good bro. Keep it up.

CarmenNC said...

You two look fantastic, thank you for sharing.

Kingpin L W said...

Whats all of this stuff Hammer?
Ive been following your Blog for ages and its never been a mess like this.