Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Shoes Man!!!

These where sent to me as a gift from that hot custom sneaker cat Logan.
I told him I wanted Oakland A's colors and he did it big!
I gotta go match these with a hot fit man!!
One of a kind. Thanks Logan.

From my sidekick


nicole said...

WHAT??? These are CRAZY! I know people would give limbs for a pair like this. Good job! ;)

Michelle Ellen said...

Hammer, you rock.

North said...

Awesome footies!! I like the stained-glass effect of the style. totally Hammer-man one of a kinds; for a one-of-a-kind man!


Body Like Beyonce said...

Very Unique

F.K.A BornAgain5683

Greg said...

self help books bestsellers what about it..self help books bestsellers

SexyNinjaMonkey said...

Ok, please tell me how to get some shoes like this. We could use some more style here in aus.

logan real said...

this is logan real...just wanna thank hammer for putting me on his blog... www.loganreal.com is the website if anyone is interested.... god bless and thanks

logan real

Kristen said...

Logan, those kicks are tight. I might have to hit you up on the site to buy a pair for The Boyfriend. He'd go crazy for those!

bunmaster said...

Those are some sweet shoes man!

The Rev said...

I don't know... I think they'd look better in Phillies colors.

Dtrik said...

Noce kicks hammer looks good, alright I'm tired see ya later

Ava said...

Wow!!! Those are truly the coolest shoes I've ever seen!!! Very nice ... very nice.


Leon said...

Impressive. Love the broken tile look. Most yellow sneakers look lame but this is an exception.

Martin M. Fresquet said...

Hammer, I am Martin From Argentina, how much!!! Please, i need 1!

internum1 said...

Good shoes :). I want it!
electronic circuits

logan real said...

www.loganreal.com... please contact me at info@loganreal.com for orders...


Butchieboy said...

Those are tight, dude.

Marvie said...

I have a preemie also. My son was born 1lb 11 1/2oz on July 14. He now weighs around 19lbs. I thank god everyday for him. He spent 2 1/2 months in the hospital. Modern medicine is amazing!!! God Bless you and your family

MC Hammer said...

God is so good. I thank him everyday for my son. You are a blessed man.

Samuelwilliam said...

Hey.... you can review and apply online for credit card here. It is free!

wfhnow said...

Yo those shoes are nice...i never seen them shoes..i watch that shoe show on espn that show all the retro shoes but never seen the ones you on ur blog. What they say its all about the shoes

Ethanbenjamin said...

Lost in the credit card junlgle? Keep your cool and apply online for credit card. A hassle free way to your credit card.

Bill Harrison said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my penny stocks site.
Good luck!

Joshuathomas said...

Go crazy and have a best card Discover student classic card here. It is free.

Williamethan said...

I was wondering how my friend could save a fortune on her credit cards. Now I too have the secret.

Lizy said...

Havent seen such a gorgeous pair of shoes..looking gr8..some can spent any amount for such a pair of shoes..
Even me planning to get such a Gorgeous Pair very soon.

steffy said...

wow very good collection.This case is the best place for this shoes ,am searching for one like this.This make me confidence.Now i don't want to look for other option.

Fashion said...

great collections...absolutely superb.....pics are very cute and attractive...that should be Timberland shoes....I know coz i have been using like these.!!!!

ahmet can said...

Thanks Best Regards
mirc indir
mirc yükle
mirc yukle
mırc indir
mırc yukle
mirc turkiye
turkiye mirc
turk mirc
mirc turk
türkçe mirc
türkce mirc
türkçe mırc
turkce mirc
turkçe mirc
turkçe mırc
turkce mirc
mirc chat
mirc sohbet
mirc ara
türk forum
mirc indir
bedava sohbet
turkiye sohbet
sohbet odaları
bedava chat
chat odaları
türk chat
türkiye chat
mirc inndir

Cyrus said...

Wow!!! Those shoes looks very gorgeous and the color combination is also very unique.

battery said...

they are unique and look nice.

Research Papers said...

Very good post. I have been searching for this post since many days. Now I have implemented the same for my site.

Term papers said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!

太子 said...

Every hermes bag
is a section of art that is handcrafted appropriate from the time of acid the leather and even bond up the hermes wallets
. With so abundant of account accustomed to one hermes constance
you are abiding to get the best.

Chanel handbags
accept been about for absolutely some time and abide one of accepted styles of replica Chanel handbags
. Out of all of the Chanel handbag
that are accessible on the bazaar.

longge said...

lv are more on durability- louis vuitton wallets are both water proof and fire proof. louis vuitton wallet comes from the combination of materials that are used to create them - louis vuitton replica handbags canvas for waterproofing and PVC for fireproofing. That's not a quality you'll find in many goods, let alone bags.

BossVza said...


Cheapest hdtv

shopping kitchen

Shopping Online