Tuesday, January 06, 2009

BLAST24: Food For Thought......






ChrisHayesCEO
Beth Ziesenis
AvenueZ @MCHammer Whew... lookin' good, Mr. Hammer. I'm in.
scrapplesandwic
scrapplesandwic @MCHammer Hamm, I emailed ya, did you get it?
Desigan Chinniah
cyberdees @MCHammer Interesting. Listened to the lyrics and not quite sure what to think... then again i've never lived in the US. Your thoughts?
PamperingU
PamperingU @MCHammer Delivery is a crude but message is true! LOL@ "if you follow the Quran, why U sell bacon?" & cheetos & honey buns 4 breakfast.
Douglas Reid
douglasreid @MCHammer I hope not - that vid's a sad signal of demise for a great art form.
jtench
jtench @MCHammer Um, I hope not! The music didn't even go with the lyrics did they?
Alrady40
Alrady40 @MCHammer used the ben berry link on my article. VERY cool blog thanks for RT the link
spicypants
spicypants @MCHammer I miss the old school stuff, still. And I mean OLD school...Eric B. & Rakim, Rodney O., BDP, King T...ahh...the good ol' days!!
Mitrxxx
Mike Corleone
KingCo915 @MCHammer MANE MIKKEY MY DUDE FROM THE CHI. SOUTHSIDE CHI EVEN THO IM IN TEXAS NOW. CHUCH IM GLAD HE STILL GOIN HAMM!
skarsol
skarsol @MCHammer I always knew honey buns were the source of all evil.
Phil Peretz
phil_peretz @MCHammer hopefully the direction of hip hop will be away from autotune. It was cool for a minute...but enough is enough
Benjamin Bressington
mongrelstyle @MCHammer are you doing much speaking in the christian environment?
Duane Roberts
drecruits @MCHammer what do you think A's bringing Giambi back?
Michael McGrath
yoliaragon
yoliaragon @MCHammer I heard "Can't Touch This" on the radio yesterday, had not heard it in a long time, btw, wheat does MC stand for?
SherryCarter
SherryCarter @MCHammer great videos, but no one does it like the Hammer!
StageHypnotistSimone
KingofSway @MChammer I genuinely appreciate you, MC, and what U do 4 HER: http://tinyurl.com/9d4a84
kevykev94590
kevykev94590 @mchammer you still doing that minstry stuff?

Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Adam Daniel Mezei
gtowna @MCHammer How bad did you fall of the track, Hammer? I mean, what did you eat over the holidays that puffed you up?
TheQuietStorm
Made4ABoss @MCHammer hey sweetheart, just c'n wats up witcha? How was ur New Years?
Antonio Stevens
North-DonnaDoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer I still have my homemade Hammer-pants; worn so thin, can't wear'em anymore! One day, will have them re-made, I love'em, comfy!!!
Sus Wyeth
SusW @mchammer Happy New Year to you too! Still trying to get organised for 2009!
Sarah Karp Ward
sarahkarpward @MCHammer i'd enter, but i'm afraid i'd out hammer dance you. ha! http://tinyurl.com/8rl978
jtench
jtench @MCHammer Just watch that vid-HAHAHAHAHA! Good stuff man!
NameChecker
namechecker @MCHammer is not an MC spammer but the real MC Hammer!
poke__egg
poke__egg @MCHammer Aww man. US only. =( Can we still submit videos for fun?
jimboblove
asthewheelrolls
asthewheelrolls Icon_lock @MCHammer Have you ever been to Australia?
IkeBot
IkeBot @MCHammer spent every lunch hour at home, fogging up the hairy salami
Karrie Ross
KarrieRoss @MCHammer funny video for sure....daaaannnncccciiiiiing, yeah! good luck with the contest
Bradley Bowden
OutsideMyBrain @MCHammer LOL - That is one funny video! Thanks for sharing Good luck with the contest!
Anthony Papillion
CajunTechie @MCHammer Have you seen this yet? http://tinyurl.com/37t8ml Thought it was cute.
Bro. Jesse Muhammad
brotherjesse @MCHammer may have won this 15 years ago...lol
Parviz
Fresh00 @MCHammer Haha-hilarious. Do you ever do the hammer dance at home, all alone just for old-times sake?
 iStone 
_iStone_ @MCHammer I'm gonna go through some old photo albums & see if there are any pics of me in those things. I'll post on TwitPic if I find a ...
 iStone 
_iStone_ @MCHammer Dude, when I was DJ at a club in Bellevue, WA, customers were buying me "Hammer" pants to wear. Some even had big polka dots! LOL
Joel Comm
joelcomm @MCHammer DM me please. I have something you are going to love. It will help you connect even more with your peeps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN THAT VIDEO WAS HOOOOOOT.....
I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE STUFF HE'S TALKING ABOUT IT, AND I LIVE IT EVERYDAY...DOPE