Wednesday, December 03, 2008

BLAST24: Tweets


Brooke
Brooke27 @mchammer hi, where r u living now? r u working on any projects?
nalin
nalin @mchammer huge shout out from kanye! Awesome. Everyone should check out new tracks from hammer at http://mchammer.blogspot.com !
LaLaLives
LaLaLives @MCHammer Hi. Any word to report on the Android yet?
Judy Grundstrom
iotajudy @MCHammer I am super impressed that you can twitter as much as you do & that you let us know you will be back in an hour. Tweeple love.
John
colderICE @MCHammer Much love dude, you are da man ;-)
Tinu Abayomi-Paul
Tinu @MCHammer Bye Hammer! I have a question to ask about how to get put Out of the mix when you get back. ;)
girlwithnoname
girlwithnoname @MCHammer haven't seen you in a while. sorry I missed ya. ttyl
Marc
gpowelldesign
gpowelldesign @MCHammer Ha! Gotcha. All is clear now.
twinklette
twinklette @mchammer that movie made me loose faith in M Night Samalalama (what ever his last name is...)
marissa louie
malouie @mchammer ok! have fun and take pix ;-) say hi to hollywood for me bc they ALL know you!
Jonathan Davis
Weirdbaby @MCHammer I would celebrate women for giving me hot chocolate on my birthday.
Jeff Reisdorfer
JeffSays @MCHammer What do you feel is the best song you made that wasn't played on radio, etc?
Latisha Simmons
latishasimmons @MCHammer BTW, I saw the dance battle w/ you and your son. You killed him! lol These young ones have got to respect the golden era. props.
marissa louie
malouie @mchammer are you available this fri to PARTAY? @larrychiang & i would like to co-host Holiday 2.0 with you: http://tinyurl.com/holiday20fb
Jeremy Hart
NRVLiving @MCHammer wait wait ... Hold up. Who's beeper keep beeping and beeping?
John
colderICE @MCHammer Just for you sir, make sure you watch up till the 3rd minute...You still got em on lock ....Hammer Time http://is.gd/6LVK
Latisha Simmons
latishasimmons @MCHammer True.. All I saw was "MC Hammer The Movie"? I got excited.. I was about to turn on Pumps in a Bump to celebrate.. Tee Hee!
Josh Craig
Jessica Gottlieb
JessicaGottlieb @MCHammer saw a $200K benz today on the 405 with plates hmrtime2, anyone you know?
bl1nk2much
bl1nk2much @MCHammer there already was a hammer movie...came out in 2001...idk how true to form it is but it was made...
Ari Herzog
ariherzog @MCHammer That tweet reminds me of the "Blair Witch Project" and how NOBODY KNEW the plot until it was released. All films should do that.
Beth Wankel
Bria
Latisha Simmons
latishasimmons @MCHammer My bad... Think I missed a Tweet.. Thought U were doing another bio-flick...
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I thought that movie was really weak. What did you think?
Cynthia
cynlfg @MCHammer Dr. Strangelove and Pulp Fiction
Beth Wankel
Latisha Simmons
latishasimmons @MCHammer Yeah, I'd pay to see it... The Vh1 was alright but I could watch another one.. Go for it. God bless!
Josh Craig
joshuatylrcraig @mchammer i thought it was weird...
gpowelldesign
Nikki B. Ali
nikkibali @MCHAmmer.for the record..the typewriter is quite possibly the best dance move ever evented!!
StageHypnotistSimone
KingofSway @MCHammer I'm in Vegas till Friday if you want to get together. I still want an article from you for my massive book to be published in Jan.
Mike Chapman
Renee Thronson
reneethronson @MCHammer sure would love to see it! u need to come do a show on the MS Gulf Coast
juliewright
juliewright @MCHammer Released in theaters of course!
Bryan Guillemette
Josef Sandoval
erbal210 @mchammer will the rev. Pressure make an appearance?
Rudy Bachraty
trulia @MCHammer I'd buy a ticket to that Hammer!
Justin D
JustinD @MCHammer I'd totally see Hammer: The Movie.
Josh Craig
Isaac Cuevas`
Josh Craig
Josh Craig
Jeff Elder
JeffElder @mchammer who is the Churchill club mystery guest?
Bill Carroll
billcarroll @MCHammer OK, I've been bragging to friends all day about MCHammer following me on twitter. How bout a lil' Hammer Time for us that love ya?
AgingBackwards
AgingBackwards @MCHammer Hammertime Radio - LUV that!
Lauren Pybus
LaurenPybus @MCHammer those pants are sweeeeeeeeeetttttt...Dior homme..here comes the hammer...
marc o_O
marcorbito @MCHammer When are we going to see a comeback CD? Seems like everything old is new now! :D
DavidJBuchholz
yoliaragon
yoliaragon @MCHammer So what are you up to nowadays? U sure are looking good!!!
LJ Jones
ljjones @MCHammer thanks for the follow.
Dr. Scott Olson ND
olsonnd @MCHammer Thanks for the follow! Respond to @olsonnd with something about you. I’m the author a book on sugar harm and addiction
knifebutt
Marc Girolimetti
MSGiro @mchammer Your past is used to help sell a car on Craigslist. This is actually quite funny. http://tinyurl.com/6dwaaw
Jen Taylor
travelbugs @MCHammer when r u coming out to san diego?
CHRIS FOXX
FoxxFiles @MCHammer i just peeped the Dior Hammer pants, glad those are doing well. Man if I can find the pics of the ones I ran around in as a shorty
Marco Hansell
marcohansell Icon_red_lock @mchammer u r too much! Dior hammer pants...only you could make that happen :-) http://mchammer.com/
yoliaragon
yoliaragon @MCHammer Are you familiar with Hazel's magot brain, and If so, what do you think? Listened to it this weekend and it had been 20 years!
scott sidwell
scottysid @MCHammer hope u had a great turkey day

No comments: