Friday, November 07, 2008

The Week In Tweets

President Barack Obama & the First Family by dsmyre.

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

Sam Bensalem
Jared
liesforliars @MCHammer i cant believe it took this long, and i cant believe this happened in my lifetime. truly one of the greatest moments in us history
rockawaywriter
rockawaywriter @MCHammer A pretty good day, yep (from us, a small, middle class white family in upstate NY). The images from Spelman College broke us down.
Brent Terrazas
brentter @MCHammer and I mean this with respect (to both the song + the moment), but now more than ever it is ♪"obama time"♪
T.
sendchocolate @MCHammer Now you have me crying harder... I never thought I would live to see people do the right thing
Kevin Rose
Oz Sultan
ozsultan @mchammer a new day in America. A new day. God bless us all.
~julz
desertjul @MCHammer we have a lot to be thankful for tonight.
Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Shades of the "West Wing"...Barack Obama = Matt Santos in the last season of that fine show.
Gregory Reading
NamasteMan @MCHammer Hold on to this feeling as there is a lot more of it coming!! Beautiful day indeed!!
Joe Vance
AboveAverageJoe @MCHammer Whole-heartedly, on every level, I agree!
strawberrypunch
strawberrypunch @MCHammer Today will always be a remembered in American history. I'm glad I was apart of it and that we were all apart of it together
Amy ~ AllAboutEnergy
allaboutenergy @MCHammer U bet Hammer, second that. so moved.
Terry Hanson
dalamaar @MCHammer Did you see Rev. Jesse Jackson???...Moved me to tears!
Derek Lyon
Casey
caseyfern @MCHammer this has been a blessed day indeed.
Aronado
Aronado @MCHammer wow!! *THE* MCHammer .....?
Michael Galli
Dave
dlayphoto @MCHammer Amen...we made history.
Stephanie Buck

No comments: