Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BLAST24: Tweets

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer


Katie P
KPappsmear @MCHammer do you pray for him everyday?
LaLaLives
LaLaLives @MCHammer could u post ur thoughts when u get it? Am tryna decide on a phone for my son's bday. Wanted the Storm, but not sure now. Thanks!
Laura Iriarte
lauralovesart @MCHammer but hey really great to meet you...saw you again at YouTube Live but was too crowded to say hi..thanks for taking pics with me! :)
tydaking
tydaking @MCHammer what phone u leavin' to come to the G1
Laura Iriarte
lauralovesart @MCHammer hey! great! glad u liked it! :) (umm...would have been great if you commented on the blog for all to see!!!)
HolidayHorrors
HolidayHorrors @MCHammer "Tweeple" I like that! Have a great day and workout!
DalydeGagne
DalydeGagne @MCHammer Hey, it is great to see someone being thankful for another day - makes a difference sometimes in how the day goes!
danielaszasz
danielaszasz @MCHammer but you are not sick or? maybe i missed smthng-thats why i ask-sorry-you are proud of america-i am proud of Obama :-)
Craig D
deakaz @MCHammer Was great to see you introducing Soulja Boy at youtube live. You did awesome!
...
Jillian
SmashThSilence @MCHammer MC Hammer, you're my favorite person I'm following on Twitter!
My Fight With Fat
mfwf @MCHammer I like to invited you to Help Save Life's Let me know what e-mail I can send u more info. Thanks MFWF
Sam Levin
Yorkali Walters
your_moms_box
your_moms_box @MCHammer - thank you for the inspiring message.
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer llol just noticed another typobymobile '' Glad your**" lol maybe mobile isnt for me today
BossBeauty
BossBeauty Icon_red_lock @MCHammer lol @ you using the word tweeple... alrighty then.. have a good day
Renee
CLERICAL @MCHammer got to give thanks & be grateful for everyday
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer typobymobile lol "Glad ut alive 1 more day to**"
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer Good Mornin 2 u 2! Glad ur ave 1 more day to:) Enjoy the gym, you have a good day 2. Im off ''to make the donuts''
Stefanie
thesteffy @MCHammer I'm so glad I started following you! Keep up the positivity!! :-D
Erikka Arone
erikkaarone @MCHammer your happy tweet is exactly how I feel today, too. except the dance part.
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer DANCE FOR ME!! I learned from watching YOU!!
Wm. Marc Salsberry
wmmarc @MCHammer Thank You for a fantastic #YouTubeLive after party! I had a great time. BTW, did you ever find your phone?
Don Sceifers
drsceifers @MCHammer A girl at church yesterday told us she has a weak vessel behind her eye, she truly understands how God blesses her daily!
milesdowsett
milesdowsett @MCHammer Can you do a few sit ups for me too, whilst your there please? Thanks mate :)
K581
K581 @MCHammer you too "tweeps" LOL
Michelle M McCormack
MichelleMMM @MCHammer It must be awesome to dance and workout for work. I get to do this, so I'm psyched too.
illholiday
Lady Legacy
LadyLegacy @mchammer yep, He's showin out as usual. have a blessed day as well.
iluvblackwomen
galadybug
galadybug @MCHammer you too baby....murnin'
Bambi Blue
BambiBlue @MCHammer Thanks! Have a great day, Hammerman! :P
AnneG33
AnneG33 @MCHammer RU More proud today then any other day?
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Good morning! Have a good one.
theobell
theobell @MCHammer you'll have to let us know how the G Phone is.
Rose Fredericks
roseisrad @MCHammer MC! Greetings from Washington state. . . Biggest fan in WA, (that I know of, haha). Nice to be following you. :)
LaLaLives
Laura Iriarte
Sara
stpowell @MCHammer ZOMG is it really you? Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em...
Mr K
oo00_Mr_K_00oo @MCHammer ahh yes, there be that there problem me matey
Mike Prasad
mikeprasad @mchammer Pls help spread the word re @domesticdiva! her daughter desperately needs a kidney donor http://zi.ma/c25b52 via @christinelu
Ben Nesvig
BenNesvig @MCHammer Can we still not 'touch this'?
Linda Wyatt
LindaWyatt @MCHammer right about that Obese--but think he's just young and stupid. Anyway I'm going to say goodnight and sweet dreams. Luv ya
Angelina
AngelinaC @MCHammer: a little delayed but as a real PDA user which do you prefer?
kym
oneghb @MCHammer 'sup hamma? i met you at the rolling stones '95 in new orleans. so cool to see you here.
Obese
Obese @MCHammer We worked yall in Super Bowl 37. Just thought I'd relive that memory. Hammer don't hurt em. I mean me.
Leslie Poston
geechee_girl @mchammer Thank you!! :) Couldn't remember the name and forgot to write it down, was driving me nuts. Good tune!
Brandon Strickland
branstr @MCHammer glad to be following you, sir!
Michelle M McCormack
MichelleMMM @MCHammer Love, love the sunglasses
Michelle M McCormack
Susan
FloridaFuture @MCHammer But are you dancing on there or just others?
Leslie Poston
geechee_girl @MCHammer I have that one bookmarked :) lol - new song by someone else you pimped for us, steel drums in track, good groove? Name escapes me
Tammy Garnes
tamtam08 @MCHammer Are you kidding? Just relived some dumb 20something mistakes with friends last night. Thankful to be 37 and so so wise!
Mike Figliuolo
Figliuolo @MCHammer Hey Hammer - Shaq liked my kid's rock video enough to call him just now. Check out the vid http://tinyurl.com/5gbwtu. Thoughts?
djpaisley
Michelle M McCormack
MichelleMMM @MCHammer Everyone's talking about something called 24. Who the hell is Jack Bauer? Do you know what this Redemption thing is? I missed it.
Susan
FloridaFuture @MCHammer so wheres a link to YOUR dance jam?
ModernPhotographer
ModernPhotogs @MCHammer please don't hurt them.
 iStone 
Michelle M McCormack
MichelleMMM @MCHammer I want those sunglasses you're wearing
Leslie Poston
geechee_girl @MCHammer you put up a link the other day to a site where you were putting up some music for us to enjoy. I lost it. Retweet it?
Dave Curlee
davecurlee @MCHammer if you have a few minutes, check out our cooking show: http://tinyurl.com/6h7ula
Marky
Dave
dlayphoto @MCHammer Wow, that's a rare thing. Good on the person who called.
donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer i am getting ready 2watch the American MusicAwards, wondering when I'll c u up there gettin a Hip Hop Legend Great Award!!?
Samanthauk
Josh
xXxdutchxXx @MCHammer trust you had a good time at youtube live! Looked like a good time!
Claudia Joy MacCloud
keepnitreel313
keepnitreel313 @MCHammer so did u get the tmobile G1 orr whatt??
John Bogannam
johnny @mchammer doesn't know how to properly message someone and is soaking everyone with his conversation. It's pretty beat.
RJ SANTARSIERO
RJSantarsiero @MCHammer where was my invite hammer?!
mark bate
markbate @MCHammer how many phones do you need? I've got 1 (16GB iPhone 3G White) it does everything I need.. more memory would be nice though ;p
dictiondavies
dictiondavies @mchammer you have no idea how satisfying it is to use all 140 character. you should give it a try. may help in making better tweets. yo!!
Joe Dutton
2xironman @MCHammer Let us know how you like the G phone when you get it.
thepark
thepark @MCHammer get an "all in one" sandwich from giordano brothers on columbus near broadway. Mmmmmm
Maxine Appleby
maxineappleby @MCHammer - I love that you twitter!
adriana kaegi
dearaddy @MCHammer Loved u on YouTube love u rule
eve mitts
evebutterflies @MCHammer my senior friends say hi! Trying to twitter-ise them and they are peaked by your feed :) they are the best!
Tonia Sanders

Alfred Kan
alfff @MCHammer Oh yeah MC, awesome stuff last night =P
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer I would have loved to be there. For once in my life I would just love to be a part of something important and given a shot.
jackola
jackola @mchammer you can do streaming video to qik.com from your iphone but you have to 'jailbreak' it first.
danielaszasz
danielaszasz @MCHammer have fun at the party ! :-)
xxmoxx
xxmoxx @MCHammer Who was the favorite youtube celeb that you met?
 iStone 
 iStone 
_iStone_ @MCHammer You were up pretty late, then, huh?
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer I use Qik sometimes and Cycorder. Check out "Random Chaos" on Qik.com to see some of my footage. I did Guitar Hero at BestBuy!
tljames99
tljames99 @MCHammer NOW you tell us! ;-o
Melissa Cruz
James R. Dickey
jamesdickey @MCHammer My bride & I are at the Cowboys/9ers game. Right after I got your last Tweet they played "2 legit 2 quit". Too cool!
Lee
Lee5 @MCHammer I'm glad we have something in common MCHammer, haha. I agree though, we need some video recording going on!
Duncan Alney
firebelly @MCHammer favorite rap song frm late 80's? can't forget "cant touch this" when i first arrived in the US in late 80's
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer Dang! I know you were mad when u figured it out. A dude at a party bumped me and knock my iPhone down and his boy tried to jack it
Bradley
Mr K
oo00_Mr_K_00oo @MCHammer iphone = one device to bind them & keep them, and rule them all :)
pahdre
pahdre @MCHammer What u know about that Blackberry Storm!!!???
Alex Miroshnichenko
MiroFoto @MCHammer day 1 iPhone user? Hammer is the geek :) good for you!
Carrie
charmcitychica @MCHammer Are you the REAL MC Hammer? Well, Howdy!
 iStone 
_iStone_ @MCHammer BUMMER! about the Q9. Yeah, you'd be the one that's first on iPhone. ;D

TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer R u using the Twitteriffic App? That's the one I use until somebody recommends something better.
pizzagreezi
pizzagreezi @MCHammer I love your old song "Have you seen her" (from thai fan)
Rafael Noboa Rivera
noboa Icon_red_lock @mchammer you & me both, man...just went back to my iPhone from the Gphone...
Ranma Saotome
djranmas @MCHammer Geek pride man! :D I used to have the Q9, but I needed more functionality, so I got the HTC Mogul and it's great. :)
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer we're all geeks. It's the new millennium :)
dhunwick
dhunwick @MCHammer grab a copy of twinkle if you don't have it already.
Alex Miroshnichenko
MiroFoto @MCHammer u need SHAZAM!! it is flipping BRILLIANT!!
johntindale
johntindale @mchammer were you touring in Russia?
Shishubaby
Shishubaby @MCHammer just saw your commercial. :)
Jess
jesserker @MCHammer and you love it, right?
Alex Miroshnichenko
MiroFoto @MCHammer welcome to the iPhone world ... you will love it! make sure you install a solid Twitter app from the App Store.
 iStone 
_iStone_ @MCHammer That's so cool, bto. Can't wait 'til I get one myself. :D
Holly Kolman
mobienthusiast @MCHammer what kind of 3g phone did you pick?
Liz Song
Scott Hanselman
shanselman @MCHammer what kind of phone is it? There might be a mobile Twitter app, that would be better than mobile web.
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer I think u can double tap the person u want to reply to if you are using the Twitterific App.
Andre Brown
andreh @MCHammer The family's huge fans. We're in SF, could we meet the hammer?
Scott Hanselman
shanselman @MCHammer weren't the 3g roaming charges a couple of grand?I got nailed roaming in Norway.
Nicholas Young
nicholaswyoung @MCHammer BTW, saw you on YouTube Live last night. It seemed like a great event.
jackola
Nicholas Young
nicholaswyoung @MCHammer What Twitter client are you using on the iPhone?
Kevin Murray
Kevinwmurray @MCHammer Check out Chestnut Street or Union. Need a pint, stop in Delaynes Bar on Chestnut & Avilla. Sandra @spossing is bar tending.
danielaszasz
danielaszasz @MCHammer g-phone?? i wanted to go for a i-phone! everyone told me thats the best! :-)
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer ok ok ok...trouble in Twitterville. You are excused. just want to tell you that you were a huge influence in my childhood. DANCE!
Antwan L. Payne
antwanp @MCHammer That's because 3G networks in the US stink, compared to the rest of the world.
CathrynMarie
I am The ONE
rmasse10 @MCHammer load up one of the twitter apps on the iphone and you should be able to get around faster than online via the phone
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer You said 3G what kind of phone. 3G comes on many dif cells.
Noel Heikkinen
noeljesse @MCHammer Download Twittelator Pro from the App Store. It rocks.
dhunwick
dhunwick
dhunwick @MCHammer what app r u using for twitted?
Stuart Tracte
Stwo @mchammer you need to download a Twitter application. I reccomend twitterlator.
jiGGafellz
jiGGafellz @MCHammer If you're hungry, you need to hit up Brown Sugar Kitchen in West O on Mandela Pkwy.
dhunwick
Timothy
timthom1 @MCHammer ; gotta keep that energy up; hey check my profile got sum sweetdeals new touch tones :)
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer are you following me yet? Have fun in the frisc. Love the shopping! ...and the sea lions :)
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer U should grab an iPhone instead. I know u would love it better than the G.
Lindsey
Enric
Cinegage @MCHammer re: G-phone. I dunno, looked at it and it just didn't compare to the iPhone...
Josef Sandoval
melissaroshan
melissaroshan Icon_red_lock @MCHammer... its wild to see u on here.. i remember in 1990 being front row at your concert.. good times
dmackdaddy
Antwan L. Payne
imfreddiemac
imfreddiemac @MCHammer saw u on LIVE yesterday, see u haven't lost a step!
Kevin Spidel
kspidel @MCHammer I was not impressed with the G phone. Sent it back. Waiting for the Blackberry Bold.
Sistory
Cat
CathyVon @MCHammer I would love your opinion on the G phone after you have used a few days
El Prez
Christopher Robbins
gentlesavage @MCHammer I had pork roll and bacon for breakfast and a fish oil capsule so I don't have a heart attack while eating it, lol.
Queen
QueensOnly @MCHammer Does she know about Tweety yet?
TMAC_9127
TMAC_9127 @MCHammer Do u remember the concert u did in Chicago back in the day with Heavy D and Guy? I was about 9yrs old and it was the best time!
DeAnna Troupe
deannatroupe @MCHammer: I had to miss that one b/c I was trying to get work done. I heard it was pretty fun, though.
matsonian
matsonian @MCHammer Wondering what your favorite breakfast place is?
Brett John
brettjohn @MCHammer you rocked that show. Still got the moves I see...
Jeanette Fisher
jeanettejoy @MCHammer Twitter usually makes me forget breakfast. Interesting that your entertainment comes from YouTube!
Lizz Harmon
LizzHarmon @MCHammer Enjoy your breakfast.
Revsleestaxx
Revsleestaxx @MCHammer 1.) enjoy family 2.) sell somethings on CL 3.) fix old washing machine 4.) help with domestics 5.) play Quake 3!! What's urs?
ZAGrrl
ZAGrrl @MCHammer More folks are Googling you in Finnish than English! And the Swedes are not far behind!

Katie P
KPappsmear @MCHammer do you pray for him everyday?
LaLaLives
LaLaLives @MCHammer could u post ur thoughts when u get it? Am tryna decide on a phone for my son's bday. Wanted the Storm, but not sure now. Thanks!
Laura Iriarte
lauralovesart @MCHammer but hey really great to meet you...saw you again at YouTube Live but was too crowded to say hi..thanks for taking pics with me! :)
tydaking
tydaking @MCHammer what phone u leavin' to come to the G1
Laura Iriarte
lauralovesart @MCHammer hey! great! glad u liked it! :) (umm...would have been great if you commented on the blog for all to see!!!)
HolidayHorrors
HolidayHorrors @MCHammer "Tweeple" I like that! Have a great day and workout!
DalydeGagne
DalydeGagne @MCHammer Hey, it is great to see someone being thankful for another day - makes a difference sometimes in how the day goes!
danielaszasz
danielaszasz @MCHammer but you are not sick or? maybe i missed smthng-thats why i ask-sorry-you are proud of america-i am proud of Obama :-)
Craig D
deakaz @MCHammer Was great to see you introducing Soulja Boy at youtube live. You did awesome!
...
Jillian
SmashThSilence @MCHammer MC Hammer, you're my favorite person I'm following on Twitter!
My Fight With Fat
mfwf @MCHammer I like to invited you to Help Save Life's Let me know what e-mail I can send u more info. Thanks MFWF
Sam Levin
Yorkali Walters
your_moms_box
your_moms_box @MCHammer - thank you for the inspiring message.
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer llol just noticed another typobymobile '' Glad your**" lol maybe mobile isnt for me today
BossBeauty
BossBeauty Icon_red_lock @MCHammer lol @ you using the word tweeple... alrighty then.. have a good day
Renee
CLERICAL @MCHammer got to give thanks & be grateful for everyday
Claudia Joy MacCloud
ClaudiaMacCloud @MCHammer typobymobile lol "Glad ut alive 1 more day to**"
Claudia Joy MacCloud


jeremy89632
Dario Koprowski
dio_316 @MCHammer your song lovehold kept coming up on my ipod while snowboarding at breckenridge 2day.. just thought you would like to know!
theobell
theobell @MCHammer watching Monday Night Football, I love it. "Please Hammer don't hurt em'!"
Team #666
donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! treat: wash sort fresh cranberries, spear each with a toothpic, dip into candie-apple mix. yum
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer Which of the skullcandy headphones do you have?
John Hey
j_hey @MCHammer Top 5 – 1 Finish work day 2-dinner 3-rehursale 4-studio re-mixes 5-MNF
Candace House
CandaceHouse @MCHammer it is good to see someone else expressing an Attitude of Gratitude
Rose Fredericks
roseisrad @MCHammer Would you be interested in answering a few questions via e-mail?
Rose Fredericks
roseisrad @MCHammer I'm an anthropology student at CWU, studying linguistics. I believe that you contributed a lot to the language of my generation.
DalydeGagne
DalydeGagne @MCHammer All Christians should be praying for Obama - God makes all things new, and I hope we'll see some cool signs of His work!
tomzer1
tomzer1 @MCHammer Top 5: 1: Care for my mom 2: Clean my bathroom 3: Do some Flash programing for MySpace page 4: Mac OS X sharing set up 5: UT 2004!
Tonia Sanders
workathomenow @MCHammer My top 5 are: 1.) Dance 2.) Twitter 3.)Thanksgiving 4.)Facebook 5.) Christmas in Reston, Virginia
Steven Klassen
mrxinu Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I'm willing to be you could combine a couple of those. Boom - you have an extra hour, now. What're you going to do with it?
djpaisley
djpaisley Icon_red_lock @MCHammer willing to help with #5 anytime..
*Sam Jones*
SamJones7 @MCHammer Top 5 1. Event/get organized 2. gym 3. spend time with my little one 4. meetings 5. go out to dinner
Muhammad Tariq Veder
newmtv @MCHammer Is it god or is it God? "If we believe in things we don´t understand we will suffer." (inshallah) Steve Wonder Hugs mtv (-:
AudreyRenee
AudreyRenee @MCHammer .. I must say.. I think a Top 5 is exactly what I need. Thanks for the timely inspiration! ...
Lesley
tynie626 @MCHammer top 5: 1. drink my soda 2. pretend to work until 5pm, 3. pay the cable bill 4. watch one tree hill 5. get to bed before 12
LaDeana Michelle

No comments: