Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nascar: New Fan

This was my first time at Nascar and I must say there is no comparison between what you see on television and the exhilaration you feel at the live race.
I was surprised by the energy and excitement. I have great respect
for the drivers who handle the cars at over 200 mph for hours at a time.
These are men of men. The expertise and teamwork of the crews is remarkable.

The precision of what happens in the pit and the technology behind improved times and finishes is astounding. Seeingit all work live gives you at different perspective
and appreciation for the sport.

Hearing and feeling the cars zoom by is awesome! I will forever be a fan
and I plan on catching a few more races this season.

5 comments:

MC Hammer said...

The TopCats were excellent!! We had fun and there was over 40 thousand HammerFans at the show! I met each dancer and told them I was glad to have them be a part of the show and invited them to join The Look3x dancers community when it launches this summer.

Dtrik said...

I've always liked watching nascar on T.V. so I might need to see a race if it's as good as you say

RC HAMMER said...

5 Nascar posts in a row... That's a new record!!! GOD bless "U" all!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

reginald surict said...

Guys, examine this post to learn more about proper APA formatting.

AlvinAubrey said...

Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain. It was founded on November 15, 1969, by Dave Thomas, in Columbus, Ohio.
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu 2022