Monday, January 12, 2009

BLAST24: Tweets....at large....

ladygogetta
Ladygogetta Icon_lock @MCHammer See how she walked out..Da truth hurt!

9thelement
9thelement @MCHammer why is there always a committee to discuss the formation of a committee...2009 or 1969?!?!?!

Turbolax
Turbolax @MCHammer wow, can't believe the walk out.

Liv
LadyLiv @MCHammer thx 4 that! i wasnt aware of a meeting after thursday. i dont understand why its taking so long for bart 2 make moves.

deadstockric
deadstockric @MCHammer - WANNA COME SHOW LOVE AT A SNEAKER EVENT IN NYC ?

Vegasinatra
scrapplesandwic
scrapplesandwic @MCHammer Hey Hammer, I'm trying to find a time to have you guys come on the show. I emailed you, can we work something out?

putyrdreams1st
putyrdreams1st @MCHammer: Thembisa: federal regulation/nationalization of police procrdures and penalties for abuse of deadly force + effective com'ty ...

Martha Sperry
advocatesstudio @MCHammer - Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Watt
Andy_Watt @MCHammer We can't dance full stop - Never mind 'Hammer Time'! Lol

GinaMaeGlutz
GinaMaeGlutz @mchammer you, my friend, are epic.

Mark Bailey
doggdaze @MCHammer Forgot to thank you for the follow and giving me two of the best concerts I have ever been to in my life.

Dominique Anderson
VIDAPR @mchammer The song @ the dance was, "Have You Seen Her?" Awww, man!!!!

Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Rickey Henderson is in the Hall of Fame. That's good news for A's Fans.

maserattiric
maserattiric @MCHammer ...Rickey Henderson was my favorite player back in the day so I'm definitely happy for him.

Paul Miller
brotherpaul @MCHammer When God decides to play, he gives people skills. I believe HE rather enjoy's playing through your music HE gave U!

Dominique Anderson
VIDAPR @mchammer Dang right!!! My best dance memory in 8th grade was to one of your songs!!

SouthernPlate
SouthernPlate @MCHammer Go tell 'em! (and then go eat a supper of good old southern comfort food!) yeah..i'm always thinking food..~sighs~ hopeless I know

IPv6Freely
IPv6Freely @MCHammer Yeah Henderson! Go Jays Go!

Dominique Anderson
VIDAPR @MCHammer I hear things on occasion and I'm always thinking (or saying) they should respect you more and you contribution(s)!