Sunday, December 28, 2008

BLAST24: Tweets....at large....

Updates beginning with @MCHammer

picturejohn
picturejohn @MCHammer I read "Decline and Fall" for History of Rome in college--great book choice! I'm writing a script around causes for the fall
dobregon
signal_to_noise @MCHammer may actually have better Tweets than Shaq.
mynameismita
mynameismita @MCHammer I plan to see Benjamin Button next week. It looks so sad though. Even the commercial on tv looks heartbreaking!
BadGurlAKACream
BadGurlAKACream @MCHammer interesting can u share with us the time when u felt u got your heart back? I'm sincerely interested n that story
Cindy Chrysler
cynchrys @MCHammer In 95, I started keeping a list of all I read. Interesting record. I can tell which years I had a baby...little reading time.
Yorkali Walters
imajin2102 @MCHammer one of my fave past times, mag reading in B and N
ben riches
briches @MCHammer Is the movie any good? I've heard good things
ChrisHayesCEO
ChrisHayesCEO @MCHammer my best holiday read was Machiavelli "The Prince" .... classic!
littlejudy
littlejudy Icon_lock @mchammer Seeing "Button" made me look at time, life, love, aging in a new way. I've already made some positive changes as a result.
KaNani2008
KaNani2008 @MCHammer - Thanks much for the follow - tis nice to see a fellow Bay Area person around :D
North-DonnaDoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer I'm looking forward to seeing the film too; the concept is remarkable and refreshing from mainstream films of today.
Jason Crouch
jasoncrouch @MCHammer I am anxious to see "Benjamin Button" myself. It looks intriguing and well-acted.
Dave Nadkarni
davenadkarni Icon_lock @MCHammer In the song 2 Legit 2 Quit, what does the lyric "get buck" mean? Does it mean get money or does it mean get stronger? A friend ...
Ian Cory Drake
idrake76 @MCHammer ben button is amazing and touching. Especially those who have lost lived ones.
colber Fan ...
colbarefan1 @MCHammer didn't know that you were a reader you keep suppressing me man
Paul Walsh
PaulWalsh @MCHammer followed my sister (@deebreathnach ) and I before we followed him - that's very cool :)
MyMassAppeal
MyMassAppeal Icon_lock @MCHammer I still want to see that movie! I'm glad it's all it's hyped up to be!
MissODemi
MissODemi Icon_lock @MCHammer Unconditional love is a beautiful thing!
JamesIslander
JamesIslander @MCHammer Hey MC, I thought that looked interesting. Def going to see it now. Have you seen the Yes Man?
Ricki Mae Melchior
grapefrugten @MCHammer Would it offend you if I said I like your tweets a lot better than your music? ;) It's a compliment, really!
Ko Jodeci Jenkins
kokupuff @MCHammer i LOVE LOVE LOVED it. They could've trimmed it a bit (3 hours, geez!!) but it was great overall. Taraji was excellent too!!
John May
JohnMay @MCHammer what do U mean "since you got your heart back"?
AndrewNY
AndrewNY @MCHammer I hear the sequel is gonna be of the hook!
Guy Cross
guydavidcross @mchammer I developed the skill of being able to block things when I was younger too, I think I lost something learning to do that
Deannea Jaye
AgentDjeff @MCHammer The level of respect just toppled over for you my friend! Thank you!!
Sophie Robbins
thedogsdish @mchammer whoa I C... You have a very big giving type heart IMHO *:¨♥¨:*
MiikoMentz
MiikoMentz @MCHammer I just got in from seeing it, too. Long, but excellent flick. Amazing special f/x, especially the young shots of Cate Blanchett.
DLabrie
DLabrie @MCHammer Twittzkel & LabrieBert Im tryna get to the that but i gotta get thru.. 7 lbs & Yes Man 1st
AnnGlover
AnnGlover @MCHammer is this the real MC Hammer
Li G.
panamenanegra @MCHammer it was great but sad. Everyones acting was phenomenal. I just wished I didn't see the end. Too much to handle
mrchristianlaw
sue
slmay @MCHammer LOL ............ we are going to see that wed nite glad you liked!!
SelfEsteemQueen
SelfEsteemQueen Icon_lock @MCHammer I know what u mean a good story line! glad u say benjamin button and hope u get to see gran tarino & 7 pds
Sophie Robbins
thedogsdish @MCHammer where did your heart go in the first place & how did you get it back?
Zan
TheZan @MCHammer I was gonna go see that this weekend, instead saw Australia. Also a good flick!
Irene Prekeges
GoodNightIrene @MCHammer your "sucker for stories..." comment, that's sooooo very sweet!!
Kathy Riordan
katriord @MCHammer It's a thought-provoking film, to be sure. Loved it myself, especially the scene explaining the accident in Paris, and fate.
Steve Jankowski
jankoonline @MCHammer I am very glad you got your heart back. It's good to know you're a brother in Christ. I'm sure I'll cry as I cried at Rambo 2
sharonhayes
sharonhayes @MCHammer Aww I am reading the short story (0.99 on iTunes!) before seeing the movie. Already @ 129 rank on IMDB
Vandalyzm
Vandalyzm @MCHammer just on your review alone homie...I'm checking it tomorrow...yeep
leeahotis
leeahotis @MCHammer ommmggg, i loved that movie too! aaaa-may-zing :)
Steve Jankowski
jurgen
jurgen @MCHammer Agreed. It's a beautiful film. I was surprised to see it was directed by Fincher. Seems very unlike him.
UnsignedTheMagazine
unsignedthemag @MCHammer they're calling it the new Forest Gump...is that accurate?
Riyan/Web Designer
Tom Beal
tombeal @MCHammer Was it really almost 3 hours long?
It's Alicia...yeah!
InnyVinny @MCHammer umm...when did you lose it exactly?
DLabrie
Brian Mikołajczyk
Irene Prekeges
GoodNightIrene @MCHammer This past June re-discovery of pyramid near tombs for sacred bulls... VERY interesting, check out NatGeo website, great pics/story
luvlijoy
luvlijoy @MCHammer sweet please please tell me when that comes out. I wanna buy that no doubt
Eric Thiessen
Ethiessen @MCHammer loving your holiday reading material - The Atlantic and Wired are two of my favs
Rey-Rey
R2EChannel @MCHammer Hey, Hammer. I remember at this time last year, my brother was watching the MC Hammer story on VH-1. What did YOU think of it?
Elisabeth Kuhn
ElisabethKuhn @MCHammer Love your "Can't Wrap This" video! So cool! Just posted it on my blog http://www.MyFavoriteSelfHe...
Lisa G.
lisagansky @MCHammer I saw a guy in @starbucks the other day that looked like he stole your pants from back in the day. ;)
John Cabrera
johncabrera @MCHammer ah, I thought you were asking for suggestions. Now I see. Sometimes that happens reading tweets in reverse orders.
John Cabrera
johncabrera @MCHammer not specifically ancient Egypt or Roman Empire, but dedicates large sections of the book to both. "Around the World in 6 Glasses"
Mike Squitieri
DerekJTR2 @MCHammer You got any projects in the works, musically?
djsiry
djsiry @MCHammer wife and I are watching planet B-Boy - you seen it?
Jeremy Meyers
jeremymeyers @mchammer have you heard the EMC album? its Masta Ace + one of the guys form Little Brother. SO good. Dunno where ur tastes lie lately
RSS
Mark Keeler
markkeeler @mchammer I ran by your old digs again. The view from Mission Peak was awesome. Someone posted an American Flag on top of the peak.
Elisabeth Kuhn
ElisabethKuhn @MCHammer I grew up near Trier (Germany) with lots of old Roman ruins/buildings/history. I find them quite fascinating too.
AndrewNY
AndrewNY @MCHammer you should check out that HBO series Rome
jacque dalton
jacquedalton @mchammer you're inspiring me to get to the B&N for some good reads.
Lauren Cooney
lcooney @MCHammer hey MC - IronMan or Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Which movie is better?
Keith Cash
SmartMarketing @MCHammer Is that Bush facts on beer or chickens
CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie Icon_lock @MCHammer loved how u reposted @waynesutton's vid on ur site lol
monicarose
monicarose @MCHammer I remember when you were writing that....blasting it in the halls of the venues in Stockholm, Oslo, Edinburgh. :D
Rusty Walters
RussWalters @MCHammer whats up Hammer. Did you have a nice holiday?
Joede
BlackPearlCreat @MChammer I got @leshon reading The Economist last year. He loves it as much as I do!
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer I used to be scared of reading "Decline and Fall". After a chapter or two, I understood the style. Incredible books.
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer My primary Mag read is "The Economist". Well, when my wife picks one up, I do read the celeb rags like "OK" or "People".
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer Have you read "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"? If you haven't, I recommend reading at least the first three volumes.
Mischa
Mischa1 Icon_lock @MCHammer:I just wachted the Pray Video & was 13 again.I loved that Record you were heared all the way to Germany#shoutout#
OCSara
OCSara @mchammer Nothing better than a stack of books and mags!
Mitchell Scott
Roman Verzub
romanv @MCHammer Have you read "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman about globalization? Definitely worth reading.
Antonio Stevens
Antonio_Stevens @MCHammer you see that recent discovery in cairo? Two more tombs.
luvlijoy
luvlijoy @MCHammer gaining momentum. That's my song when I need to get hyped
GailTravel
GailTravel @MCHammer Retweet -In Loving Memory of The Godfather.....http://tinyurl.com/6778uj - I enjoyed this, and ALF too! :-D
RSS
kingpepper
Amy ~ AllAboutEnergy
allaboutenergy @MCHammer Me likes the books, Ancient Egypt, Roman Empire - Good times! Fun to re-visit!
Daniel King
WKUfan89 @MCHammer Wired is one of the best technological magazines out there. I would recommend a subscription at $10 a year.
Cindy Chrysler
cynchrys @MCHammer Do you keep a reading life list?
sierrainman
sierrainman @mchammer wowsie, ok, a little lite readiing! what's that all about
Tosk59
Tosk59 @MCHammer All good. However 'The Economist' (weekly) is the best single mag you can/should read!
GailTravel
GailTravel @MCHammer Chk out- Spiritual Warfare 101 Made Simple- Written by my co-pastor Bernadette Swan http://tinyurl.com/6m4h7v -this book is deep
Jeremy Meyers
jeremymeyers @MCHammer Do you have a list of your favorite albums of this year?
Heather Henry
grrlb0t @MCHammer oooh! ancient history is fascinating! it's amazing to think we still use many roman inventions today. sounds like a great read!
Matt Mansfield
mattmansfield @MCHammer Hope you like Strategy+Business. My friend Amy is an editor there!
Paulas_Jafra
Paulas_Jafra @MCHammer are those your favorite era's to read about ?
Chris Sacca
sacca @mchammer Grab a copy of Harpers too. You will love their collection of Bush facts in the Harpers Index.
Sean Reichle
jscalvert
jscalvert @MCHammer Hey Hammer, who's your favorite author?
JPhilipson
JPhilipson @mchammer Hey! Think you could help promote two geeks biking across the country? We could use the help www.realgeeksride.com
Mike Neumann
mikeneumann @MCHammer I prefer FastCompany over Wired. Wired has mis-reported my industry about 10 times too many. Fluff.
BothTeamsPlayedHard
BothTeamsPlayed @MCHammer Very nice magazine list. Know the ledge.
Sean Reichle
seanreichle @MCHammer Nice, history is what makes now make any sense at all.
Scott Mitchell
Michelle Bond
tracytruesdale
tracytruesdale @MCHammer Read both Wired and Inc. Good stuff in there. Ahead of the curve.
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer Oh yeah cant wait for 2009!
Natasha
natashawescoat @MCHammer gotta love B&N my fave place ever!
miles bonny
milesbonny @MCHammer You should get all magazines for free... forever
Cherlyn Michaels
cherlyn0217 @MCHammer From an author...books are a good thing to buy. Anybody's book. Thank you! :-)
Linnet Woods
linnetwoods @MCHammer I put a copy of GQ in The Skipper's Christmas stocking and he's been reading articles to me on and off since Christmas morning :-)
Antonio Stevens
Jeremy Palmer
quityourdayjob @MCHammer Same here. I've done more reading in the past few days than I've been able to do in the past few months.
Steve Mann
Parviz
Fresh00 @MCHammer I always find myself with an inordinate number of books and periodicals stacked up at a coffee shop table in Barnes & Noble
tracytruesdale
Dr. Letitia  Wright
Amy Hawes
AmyHawes @mchammer H3 is covering one of your tunes, "Can't Touch This." Hmmm. An all-white band with no keyboardist. We'll do you proud. I promise.
Jay
sellphone @MCHammer Just wanted to follow up with you about working on that Text Message campaign for your "inner-city youth project". Any progress?
Rachelle Chong
rachellechong @mchammer Hey MC, are you doing stuff to live a more green life? If so, I'd love to hear you tweet about it. Com'r Rachelle Chong, Cal PUC
Beth Madonna
mommymadonna @mchammer I just watched a Oaktown 357 video. I wanna go back to those days!
KendellReneeEsq
KendellRenee @MCHammer Put ur patty in ur coco bread and u have the perfect mix of sweet and spicy! Handy for cooling ur mouth when u run out of Ting!
Andrew Burnett
andrewburnett @MCHammer STOP! Twitter time :D (never heard THAT before, huh?)
Kaysha MrShada
kaysha @MCHammer always had nuttin' but love for your music man... Good memories in Africa dancing to Bumps & pumps
santagati
santagati @MCHammer wait...you mean to tell me you've never heard of coco bread?
Mia M. Jackson
DOROMarketing @MCHammer Yes coco bread! Lauryn H. on Looking Back "a beef pattie and some co-co bread.." Can't beat it. I eat them separately, though.
Li G.
panamenanegra @MCHammer u don't know about coco bread! West Indian best eaten with a beef patty
santagati
santagati @MCHammer Yessir. Coco bread. Warm. With or without beef patties. I think I lived off of those exclusively for 2 years of undergrad.
theobell
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer Hmmm...'Lady'? I think that might just work. Who knew you could get good old school advice on this web 2.0 playground. :)
Susie Blackmon
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer You are correct sir, it was just a dumb mistake on my part - so I wanted to correct it here on twitter. :)
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer Of course, friend first and girlfriend (she wants to be called 'Woman' friend) second.
MJ
Mike McAllen
mmcallen @mchammer I wanted to personally thankyou for the song "cant touch this" the hot rod car my grandson got has played it 752 times since xmas
BryantSmith
BryantSmith @MCHammer Thanks for the follow, I'm guessing you found me from my digg article :) I actually used to wear MCHammer pants as a kid, lol
eharrisjr
eharrisjr @MCHammer, Longtime fan here, thanks Man! for checking me out. Much love
Eathan
Ben Berry
techknowgn @mchammer what was your best christmas present this year?
tastyzingers
tastyzingers @MCHammer Welcome to last year. ZING!
LPT365
LPT365 @MCHammer yes!...I remember this. Was 2 Big MC still with you then? Where is he now?
joeyboy1
joeyboy1 @MCHammer Watchin VH1s Video Soul & "Lets Get It Started" came on,it took me back to good times.God Bless you and yours! A Fan.
Its_on_You
Ryan Smith
rysmith1982 @MCHammer He was amazing, and his legend will forever live! That video, however, IS still amazing!!
UziT
UziT @MCHammer, hey man! is it true that you had an album made with the late Tupac Shakur?
North-DonnaDoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer My fave James Brown song is "I Feel Good." JB's presence is missed in the music world. Happy New Year MC! Stay Blessed, DDS/North
kathyhh
kathyhh @MCHammer a classic - too funny. thx for the link
Antonio Stevens
colber Fan ...
JamesLS
JamesLS @MCHammer James Brown still rocks. Loved him in The Blues Brothers. May the legend live forever.
Natassja
iamnatassja @MCHammer ..thanks for the link up
stereosaint
stereosaint @MCHammer never seen the full video. a lot of fun. :)
Lindsey
Lindsey
RetroCherri @MCHammer Waiting to see you do that dance again.
benclemons
BenClemons @MCHammer Please Hammer don't hurt em!
benclemons
BenClemons @MCHammer You go hammer! God Bless you man!
david amodt
davidamodt @MCHammer epic video. must've been an honor to work w/ James Brown. Godfather RIP.
dpa23
DrPostALot @MCHammer watchin video and i remember...big up og
Nalin Mittal
nalin @mchammer Wow! Never seen that version of 'Too Legit' - Crazy special effects. Thanks for sharing! Right before Alf too - PRIME TIME.
Kim Sherrell
KimSherrell @MCHammer RT http://tinyurl.com/6778uj What a mesmerizing theatrical production! Must have taken many months.
hearthealthguy
hearthealthguy @MCHammer Thanks fror the video- a classic. I had not seen it. James Brown, a legend. I really loved the Blues Bros. movie with him.
Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Have you considered releaseing a DVD of all your music Videos? Old and new. Call it MC Hammer Then and Now. Just a thought.
Casi
casidevotee @MCHammer cool video, no doubt about it :) but this was your greatest tune: http://tinyurl.com/yttp7z
Moe Arora
moearora @MCHammer Have you seen this? A senior citizens choir sings "Can't Touch This" -> http://is.gd/dxdZ <-
jackreichert
carmennc
carmennc @MCHammer i now have to find Santa Claus Come Straight to the Ghetto
sue
slmay @MCHammer but still wanting you to know I was feeling bad when I read your morning blog and the memorial to your friend!!!
sue
slmay @MCHammer Hey ...been meaning to write earlier, but when I said ..remembering with you....I meant to say ..my sympathies are with you ..: (
Michael Hatamoto
ShogunHatamoto @MCHammer Being a Warriors fan has been relatively depressing so far this season! :( Almost bad as being a Raiders fan, but not as much fun
ifeelgod
ifeelgod @MCHammer My name sake is gone but not forgotten
sw33tz
sw33tz Icon_lock @MCHammer That was too funny..
mrchristianlaw
mrchristianlaw @MCHammer lol. One of the funniest skits on snl! Song wasn't bad at all
Elizabeth Houtchens
suzhoutch @MCHammer OMG that is hysterical!!
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer classic! Merry Christmas MC <3
wendyhuffman
MrJPatt
MrJPatt @MCHammer...the new shit is "Jizz In My Pants"
It's Alicia...yeah!
InnyVinny @MCHammer that was seriously the highlight of my day
Phil Jeudy
PhilJ @mchammer one of my fave James Brown song http://tinyurl.com/7bqyvk Good to meet you here ;-)
The Dude Dean
Steve Cavcey
Angie A Swartz
aaswartz @mchammer Are you getting some love from this my friend? "I can't wrap this Christmas present. http://bit.ly/MS5O"
Vaguely Artistic
VaguelyArtistic @MCHammer thanks for the follow-back. If you see Ronny Turiaf tell him we all still miss him. (I want to go to a GS game just to cheer him!)
Miss Amy
MissAmyKids @MCHammer Hammer-time footwork ain't JB, but it sure adds holiday spirit too!
Jaime Morales
Jaime_Morales @MCHAmmer I hope you had a great Christmas Hammer, And I wish you a great 09.. I say we pray..
Omar Gallaga
omarg @MCHammer I found that CD in a bargain bin years ago and it's become a prized possesion.
24k
24k @MCHammer Hope your Christmas went well!
Ray Massie
Robert
Patrick Petersen
OnlineMarketeer Icon_lock @MCHammer welcome follower! Is there a new album coming out in 2009 of yours? Greets from Europe
Marc Girolimetti
MSGiro @MCHammer Perhaps it was voodoo on the refs who were not at their best tonight.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Awesome game. Watched it till the end. Something I hadn't done in ages. Who knew I was a b-ball fan?
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer thats the truth if your who u say you are... you have to prove it on the biggest stages
Alex Mendoza
alexmendoza @MCHammer I can't believe I missed the game :( But I had a great Christmas though :) I'll catch the replay later.
molej
molej @MCHammer Phil Jackson got his 1,000th victory today also:-)
Brady J. Frey
bradyjfrey @MCHammer Phil Jackson, that guys still around? I'm a Chicago kid originally, feels like a lifetime ago.
.e4 Technologies
aliendave
aliendave @MCHammer I think this loss had more to do with the refs, Hammerman.
Jelani
mrkimble @MCHammer That's just a preview of the NBA finals rematch!
Lea Howell
bhakti_blessing @MCHammer That song is now stuck in my head and it is your fault
MikeScott8
MikeScott8 Icon_lock @MCHammer here's phil coaching "skill":"give the ball to Jordan err I mean Kobe"
Samantha Brookes
Ed Shaz
NextInstinct @MCHammer Okay so the Celts had their last loss for a month ;~)
GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer see u guys in the next game..
Eric Tonn
nicholasstewart
nicholasstewart @MCHammer Very good game I'm picking the Celtics to repeat (with only Cleveland being able to stop them), as far as this game goes: Celtics
24k
24k @MCHammer Hope your Christmas went well!
Ray Massie
Robert
Patrick Petersen
OnlineMarketeer Icon_lock @MCHammer welcome follower! Is there a new album coming out in 2009 of yours? Greets from Europe
Marc Girolimetti
MSGiro @MCHammer Perhaps it was voodoo on the refs who were not at their best tonight.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Awesome game. Watched it till the end. Something I hadn't done in ages. Who knew I was a b-ball fan?
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer thats the truth if your who u say you are... you have to prove it on the biggest stages
Alex Mendoza
alexmendoza @MCHammer I can't believe I missed the game :( But I had a great Christmas though :) I'll catch the replay later.
molej
molej @MCHammer Phil Jackson got his 1,000th victory today also:-)
Brady J. Frey
bradyjfrey @MCHammer Phil Jackson, that guys still around? I'm a Chicago kid originally, feels like a lifetime ago.
.e4 Technologies
aliendave
aliendave @MCHammer I think this loss had more to do with the refs, Hammerman.
Jelani
mrkimble @MCHammer That's just a preview of the NBA finals rematch!
Lea Howell
bhakti_blessing @MCHammer That song is now stuck in my head and it is your fault
MikeScott8
MikeScott8 Icon_lock @MCHammer here's phil coaching "skill":"give the ball to Jordan err I mean Kobe"
Samantha Brookes
Ed Shaz
NextInstinct @MCHammer Okay so the Celts had their last loss for a month ;~)
GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer see u guys in the next game..
Eric Tonn
nicholasstewart
nicholasstewart @MCHammer Very good game I'm picking the Celtics to repeat (with only Cleveland being able to stop them), as far as this game goes: Celtics
Matias Cavallin
cavallin @MCHammer u can tell pierce wants this too. Esp considering that he's playin in his home town. Whata feeling that must be.
dnicest
dnicest @MCHammer I don't know...Kobe wanted it last year too!!
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer Yeah Hamm no doubt this a Great rivarly game! Alot of leadership and experience in this game!
Jennifer Vaughn
StarStruk @MCHammer: Lakers Take em to the House!!
Carey Murdock
careymurdock @MCHammer too many that are awesome... Night Train... The apollo version... Here in his hometown, Augusta, we miss him dearly!!!
LakersTickets
Nalin Mittal
nalin @mchammer @fredo i think celts will pull it out last minute. fun game so far
Antonio Stevens
Antonio_Stevens @MCHammer yea man great game especially in HD on the plasma :)
nicholasstewart
WineTwits
winetwits @MCHammer The wife is a die-hard boston fan -- L.A. must put an end to this streak.
djjudah
djjudah @MCHammer Being a Laker fan, I would rather a blowout!!
Geoffrey Arone
fredo @MCHammer C'mon man, for Fredo you should at least pull for the Celts!
Alex De La Force
AlexForce @MCHammer Good choice, Mr Hammer. Lakers, and only Lakers! ;)
Damon Noisette
damonnoisette Icon_lock @MCHammer I think the Celtics have something to prove. Watch out for Pierce and Eddie House.
jonathanjoseph
jonathanjoseph @MCHammer Lakers/Celtics has been a battle so far
sheri
MrJPatt
MrJPatt @MCHammer I dunno KG is perfect right now. Gonna be a close one I think the celtics got it.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Is that because you are based in Cali? The Celtics look real good again this year ... um, so far.
LakersTickets
Spyder Duane Hughes
SpyderD @MCHammer Celtics in a close one at the end! 2009 Is Mine!

No comments: