Sunday, December 28, 2008

BLAST24: Tweets....at large....

Updates beginning with @MCHammer

picturejohn
picturejohn @MCHammer I read "Decline and Fall" for History of Rome in college--great book choice! I'm writing a script around causes for the fall
dobregon
signal_to_noise @MCHammer may actually have better Tweets than Shaq.
mynameismita
mynameismita @MCHammer I plan to see Benjamin Button next week. It looks so sad though. Even the commercial on tv looks heartbreaking!
BadGurlAKACream
BadGurlAKACream @MCHammer interesting can u share with us the time when u felt u got your heart back? I'm sincerely interested n that story
Cindy Chrysler
cynchrys @MCHammer In 95, I started keeping a list of all I read. Interesting record. I can tell which years I had a baby...little reading time.
Yorkali Walters
imajin2102 @MCHammer one of my fave past times, mag reading in B and N
ben riches
briches @MCHammer Is the movie any good? I've heard good things
ChrisHayesCEO
ChrisHayesCEO @MCHammer my best holiday read was Machiavelli "The Prince" .... classic!
littlejudy
littlejudy Icon_lock @mchammer Seeing "Button" made me look at time, life, love, aging in a new way. I've already made some positive changes as a result.
KaNani2008
KaNani2008 @MCHammer - Thanks much for the follow - tis nice to see a fellow Bay Area person around :D
North-DonnaDoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer I'm looking forward to seeing the film too; the concept is remarkable and refreshing from mainstream films of today.
Jason Crouch
jasoncrouch @MCHammer I am anxious to see "Benjamin Button" myself. It looks intriguing and well-acted.
Dave Nadkarni
davenadkarni Icon_lock @MCHammer In the song 2 Legit 2 Quit, what does the lyric "get buck" mean? Does it mean get money or does it mean get stronger? A friend ...
Ian Cory Drake
idrake76 @MCHammer ben button is amazing and touching. Especially those who have lost lived ones.
colber Fan ...
colbarefan1 @MCHammer didn't know that you were a reader you keep suppressing me man
Paul Walsh
PaulWalsh @MCHammer followed my sister (@deebreathnach ) and I before we followed him - that's very cool :)
MyMassAppeal
MyMassAppeal Icon_lock @MCHammer I still want to see that movie! I'm glad it's all it's hyped up to be!
MissODemi
MissODemi Icon_lock @MCHammer Unconditional love is a beautiful thing!
JamesIslander
JamesIslander @MCHammer Hey MC, I thought that looked interesting. Def going to see it now. Have you seen the Yes Man?
Ricki Mae Melchior
grapefrugten @MCHammer Would it offend you if I said I like your tweets a lot better than your music? ;) It's a compliment, really!
Ko Jodeci Jenkins
kokupuff @MCHammer i LOVE LOVE LOVED it. They could've trimmed it a bit (3 hours, geez!!) but it was great overall. Taraji was excellent too!!
John May
JohnMay @MCHammer what do U mean "since you got your heart back"?
AndrewNY
AndrewNY @MCHammer I hear the sequel is gonna be of the hook!
Guy Cross
guydavidcross @mchammer I developed the skill of being able to block things when I was younger too, I think I lost something learning to do that
Deannea Jaye
AgentDjeff @MCHammer The level of respect just toppled over for you my friend! Thank you!!
Sophie Robbins
thedogsdish @mchammer whoa I C... You have a very big giving type heart IMHO *:¨♥¨:*
MiikoMentz
MiikoMentz @MCHammer I just got in from seeing it, too. Long, but excellent flick. Amazing special f/x, especially the young shots of Cate Blanchett.
DLabrie
DLabrie @MCHammer Twittzkel & LabrieBert Im tryna get to the that but i gotta get thru.. 7 lbs & Yes Man 1st
AnnGlover
AnnGlover @MCHammer is this the real MC Hammer
Li G.
panamenanegra @MCHammer it was great but sad. Everyones acting was phenomenal. I just wished I didn't see the end. Too much to handle
mrchristianlaw
sue
slmay @MCHammer LOL ............ we are going to see that wed nite glad you liked!!
SelfEsteemQueen
SelfEsteemQueen Icon_lock @MCHammer I know what u mean a good story line! glad u say benjamin button and hope u get to see gran tarino & 7 pds
Sophie Robbins
thedogsdish @MCHammer where did your heart go in the first place & how did you get it back?
Zan
TheZan @MCHammer I was gonna go see that this weekend, instead saw Australia. Also a good flick!
Irene Prekeges
GoodNightIrene @MCHammer your "sucker for stories..." comment, that's sooooo very sweet!!
Kathy Riordan
katriord @MCHammer It's a thought-provoking film, to be sure. Loved it myself, especially the scene explaining the accident in Paris, and fate.
Steve Jankowski
jankoonline @MCHammer I am very glad you got your heart back. It's good to know you're a brother in Christ. I'm sure I'll cry as I cried at Rambo 2
sharonhayes
sharonhayes @MCHammer Aww I am reading the short story (0.99 on iTunes!) before seeing the movie. Already @ 129 rank on IMDB
Vandalyzm
Vandalyzm @MCHammer just on your review alone homie...I'm checking it tomorrow...yeep
leeahotis
leeahotis @MCHammer ommmggg, i loved that movie too! aaaa-may-zing :)
Steve Jankowski
jurgen
jurgen @MCHammer Agreed. It's a beautiful film. I was surprised to see it was directed by Fincher. Seems very unlike him.
UnsignedTheMagazine
unsignedthemag @MCHammer they're calling it the new Forest Gump...is that accurate?
Riyan/Web Designer
Tom Beal
tombeal @MCHammer Was it really almost 3 hours long?
It's Alicia...yeah!
InnyVinny @MCHammer umm...when did you lose it exactly?
DLabrie
Brian Mikołajczyk
Irene Prekeges
GoodNightIrene @MCHammer This past June re-discovery of pyramid near tombs for sacred bulls... VERY interesting, check out NatGeo website, great pics/story
luvlijoy
luvlijoy @MCHammer sweet please please tell me when that comes out. I wanna buy that no doubt
Eric Thiessen
Ethiessen @MCHammer loving your holiday reading material - The Atlantic and Wired are two of my favs
Rey-Rey
R2EChannel @MCHammer Hey, Hammer. I remember at this time last year, my brother was watching the MC Hammer story on VH-1. What did YOU think of it?
Elisabeth Kuhn
ElisabethKuhn @MCHammer Love your "Can't Wrap This" video! So cool! Just posted it on my blog http://www.MyFavoriteSelfHe...
Lisa G.
lisagansky @MCHammer I saw a guy in @starbucks the other day that looked like he stole your pants from back in the day. ;)
John Cabrera
johncabrera @MCHammer ah, I thought you were asking for suggestions. Now I see. Sometimes that happens reading tweets in reverse orders.
John Cabrera
johncabrera @MCHammer not specifically ancient Egypt or Roman Empire, but dedicates large sections of the book to both. "Around the World in 6 Glasses"
Mike Squitieri
DerekJTR2 @MCHammer You got any projects in the works, musically?
djsiry
djsiry @MCHammer wife and I are watching planet B-Boy - you seen it?
Jeremy Meyers
jeremymeyers @mchammer have you heard the EMC album? its Masta Ace + one of the guys form Little Brother. SO good. Dunno where ur tastes lie lately
RSS
Mark Keeler
markkeeler @mchammer I ran by your old digs again. The view from Mission Peak was awesome. Someone posted an American Flag on top of the peak.
Elisabeth Kuhn
ElisabethKuhn @MCHammer I grew up near Trier (Germany) with lots of old Roman ruins/buildings/history. I find them quite fascinating too.
AndrewNY
AndrewNY @MCHammer you should check out that HBO series Rome
jacque dalton
jacquedalton @mchammer you're inspiring me to get to the B&N for some good reads.
Lauren Cooney
lcooney @MCHammer hey MC - IronMan or Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Which movie is better?
Keith Cash
SmartMarketing @MCHammer Is that Bush facts on beer or chickens
CathrynMarie
CathrynMarie Icon_lock @MCHammer loved how u reposted @waynesutton's vid on ur site lol
monicarose
monicarose @MCHammer I remember when you were writing that....blasting it in the halls of the venues in Stockholm, Oslo, Edinburgh. :D
Rusty Walters
RussWalters @MCHammer whats up Hammer. Did you have a nice holiday?
Joede
BlackPearlCreat @MChammer I got @leshon reading The Economist last year. He loves it as much as I do!
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer I used to be scared of reading "Decline and Fall". After a chapter or two, I understood the style. Incredible books.
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer My primary Mag read is "The Economist". Well, when my wife picks one up, I do read the celeb rags like "OK" or "People".
jbhammer
jbhammer @MCHammer Have you read "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire"? If you haven't, I recommend reading at least the first three volumes.
Mischa
Mischa1 Icon_lock @MCHammer:I just wachted the Pray Video & was 13 again.I loved that Record you were heared all the way to Germany#shoutout#
OCSara
OCSara @mchammer Nothing better than a stack of books and mags!
Mitchell Scott
Roman Verzub
romanv @MCHammer Have you read "The World is Flat" by Thomas Friedman about globalization? Definitely worth reading.
Antonio Stevens
Antonio_Stevens @MCHammer you see that recent discovery in cairo? Two more tombs.
luvlijoy
luvlijoy @MCHammer gaining momentum. That's my song when I need to get hyped
GailTravel
GailTravel @MCHammer Retweet -In Loving Memory of The Godfather.....http://tinyurl.com/6778uj - I enjoyed this, and ALF too! :-D
RSS
kingpepper
Amy ~ AllAboutEnergy
allaboutenergy @MCHammer Me likes the books, Ancient Egypt, Roman Empire - Good times! Fun to re-visit!
Daniel King
WKUfan89 @MCHammer Wired is one of the best technological magazines out there. I would recommend a subscription at $10 a year.
Cindy Chrysler
cynchrys @MCHammer Do you keep a reading life list?
sierrainman
sierrainman @mchammer wowsie, ok, a little lite readiing! what's that all about
Tosk59
Tosk59 @MCHammer All good. However 'The Economist' (weekly) is the best single mag you can/should read!
GailTravel
GailTravel @MCHammer Chk out- Spiritual Warfare 101 Made Simple- Written by my co-pastor Bernadette Swan http://tinyurl.com/6m4h7v -this book is deep
Jeremy Meyers
jeremymeyers @MCHammer Do you have a list of your favorite albums of this year?
Heather Henry
grrlb0t @MCHammer oooh! ancient history is fascinating! it's amazing to think we still use many roman inventions today. sounds like a great read!
Matt Mansfield
mattmansfield @MCHammer Hope you like Strategy+Business. My friend Amy is an editor there!
Paulas_Jafra
Paulas_Jafra @MCHammer are those your favorite era's to read about ?
Chris Sacca
sacca @mchammer Grab a copy of Harpers too. You will love their collection of Bush facts in the Harpers Index.
Sean Reichle
jscalvert
jscalvert @MCHammer Hey Hammer, who's your favorite author?
JPhilipson
JPhilipson @mchammer Hey! Think you could help promote two geeks biking across the country? We could use the help www.realgeeksride.com
Mike Neumann
mikeneumann @MCHammer I prefer FastCompany over Wired. Wired has mis-reported my industry about 10 times too many. Fluff.
BothTeamsPlayedHard
BothTeamsPlayed @MCHammer Very nice magazine list. Know the ledge.
Sean Reichle
seanreichle @MCHammer Nice, history is what makes now make any sense at all.
Scott Mitchell
Michelle Bond
tracytruesdale
tracytruesdale @MCHammer Read both Wired and Inc. Good stuff in there. Ahead of the curve.
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer Oh yeah cant wait for 2009!
Natasha
natashawescoat @MCHammer gotta love B&N my fave place ever!
miles bonny
milesbonny @MCHammer You should get all magazines for free... forever
Cherlyn Michaels
cherlyn0217 @MCHammer From an author...books are a good thing to buy. Anybody's book. Thank you! :-)
Linnet Woods
linnetwoods @MCHammer I put a copy of GQ in The Skipper's Christmas stocking and he's been reading articles to me on and off since Christmas morning :-)
Antonio Stevens
Jeremy Palmer
quityourdayjob @MCHammer Same here. I've done more reading in the past few days than I've been able to do in the past few months.
Steve Mann
Parviz
Fresh00 @MCHammer I always find myself with an inordinate number of books and periodicals stacked up at a coffee shop table in Barnes & Noble
tracytruesdale
Dr. Letitia  Wright
Amy Hawes
AmyHawes @mchammer H3 is covering one of your tunes, "Can't Touch This." Hmmm. An all-white band with no keyboardist. We'll do you proud. I promise.
Jay
sellphone @MCHammer Just wanted to follow up with you about working on that Text Message campaign for your "inner-city youth project". Any progress?
Rachelle Chong
rachellechong @mchammer Hey MC, are you doing stuff to live a more green life? If so, I'd love to hear you tweet about it. Com'r Rachelle Chong, Cal PUC
Beth Madonna
mommymadonna @mchammer I just watched a Oaktown 357 video. I wanna go back to those days!
KendellReneeEsq
KendellRenee @MCHammer Put ur patty in ur coco bread and u have the perfect mix of sweet and spicy! Handy for cooling ur mouth when u run out of Ting!
Andrew Burnett
andrewburnett @MCHammer STOP! Twitter time :D (never heard THAT before, huh?)
Kaysha MrShada
kaysha @MCHammer always had nuttin' but love for your music man... Good memories in Africa dancing to Bumps & pumps
santagati
santagati @MCHammer wait...you mean to tell me you've never heard of coco bread?
Mia M. Jackson
DOROMarketing @MCHammer Yes coco bread! Lauryn H. on Looking Back "a beef pattie and some co-co bread.." Can't beat it. I eat them separately, though.
Li G.
panamenanegra @MCHammer u don't know about coco bread! West Indian best eaten with a beef patty
santagati
santagati @MCHammer Yessir. Coco bread. Warm. With or without beef patties. I think I lived off of those exclusively for 2 years of undergrad.
theobell
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer Hmmm...'Lady'? I think that might just work. Who knew you could get good old school advice on this web 2.0 playground. :)
Susie Blackmon
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer You are correct sir, it was just a dumb mistake on my part - so I wanted to correct it here on twitter. :)
MJ
marquesstewart @MCHammer Of course, friend first and girlfriend (she wants to be called 'Woman' friend) second.
MJ
Mike McAllen
mmcallen @mchammer I wanted to personally thankyou for the song "cant touch this" the hot rod car my grandson got has played it 752 times since xmas
BryantSmith
BryantSmith @MCHammer Thanks for the follow, I'm guessing you found me from my digg article :) I actually used to wear MCHammer pants as a kid, lol
eharrisjr
eharrisjr @MCHammer, Longtime fan here, thanks Man! for checking me out. Much love
Eathan
Ben Berry
techknowgn @mchammer what was your best christmas present this year?
tastyzingers
tastyzingers @MCHammer Welcome to last year. ZING!
LPT365
LPT365 @MCHammer yes!...I remember this. Was 2 Big MC still with you then? Where is he now?
joeyboy1
joeyboy1 @MCHammer Watchin VH1s Video Soul & "Lets Get It Started" came on,it took me back to good times.God Bless you and yours! A Fan.
Its_on_You
Ryan Smith
rysmith1982 @MCHammer He was amazing, and his legend will forever live! That video, however, IS still amazing!!
UziT
UziT @MCHammer, hey man! is it true that you had an album made with the late Tupac Shakur?
North-DonnaDoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer My fave James Brown song is "I Feel Good." JB's presence is missed in the music world. Happy New Year MC! Stay Blessed, DDS/North
kathyhh
kathyhh @MCHammer a classic - too funny. thx for the link
Antonio Stevens
colber Fan ...
JamesLS
JamesLS @MCHammer James Brown still rocks. Loved him in The Blues Brothers. May the legend live forever.
Natassja
iamnatassja @MCHammer ..thanks for the link up
stereosaint
stereosaint @MCHammer never seen the full video. a lot of fun. :)
Lindsey
Lindsey
RetroCherri @MCHammer Waiting to see you do that dance again.
benclemons
BenClemons @MCHammer Please Hammer don't hurt em!
benclemons
BenClemons @MCHammer You go hammer! God Bless you man!
david amodt
davidamodt @MCHammer epic video. must've been an honor to work w/ James Brown. Godfather RIP.
dpa23
DrPostALot @MCHammer watchin video and i remember...big up og
Nalin Mittal
nalin @mchammer Wow! Never seen that version of 'Too Legit' - Crazy special effects. Thanks for sharing! Right before Alf too - PRIME TIME.
Kim Sherrell
KimSherrell @MCHammer RT http://tinyurl.com/6778uj What a mesmerizing theatrical production! Must have taken many months.
hearthealthguy
hearthealthguy @MCHammer Thanks fror the video- a classic. I had not seen it. James Brown, a legend. I really loved the Blues Bros. movie with him.
Tom Gardner
nitewraith @MCHammer Have you considered releaseing a DVD of all your music Videos? Old and new. Call it MC Hammer Then and Now. Just a thought.
Casi
casidevotee @MCHammer cool video, no doubt about it :) but this was your greatest tune: http://tinyurl.com/yttp7z
Moe Arora
moearora @MCHammer Have you seen this? A senior citizens choir sings "Can't Touch This" -> http://is.gd/dxdZ <-
jackreichert
carmennc
carmennc @MCHammer i now have to find Santa Claus Come Straight to the Ghetto
sue
slmay @MCHammer but still wanting you to know I was feeling bad when I read your morning blog and the memorial to your friend!!!
sue
slmay @MCHammer Hey ...been meaning to write earlier, but when I said ..remembering with you....I meant to say ..my sympathies are with you ..: (
Michael Hatamoto
ShogunHatamoto @MCHammer Being a Warriors fan has been relatively depressing so far this season! :( Almost bad as being a Raiders fan, but not as much fun
ifeelgod
ifeelgod @MCHammer My name sake is gone but not forgotten
sw33tz
sw33tz Icon_lock @MCHammer That was too funny..
mrchristianlaw
mrchristianlaw @MCHammer lol. One of the funniest skits on snl! Song wasn't bad at all
Elizabeth Houtchens
suzhoutch @MCHammer OMG that is hysterical!!
Sadie
koreelove @MCHammer classic! Merry Christmas MC <3
wendyhuffman
MrJPatt
MrJPatt @MCHammer...the new shit is "Jizz In My Pants"
It's Alicia...yeah!
InnyVinny @MCHammer that was seriously the highlight of my day
Phil Jeudy
PhilJ @mchammer one of my fave James Brown song http://tinyurl.com/7bqyvk Good to meet you here ;-)
The Dude Dean
Steve Cavcey
Angie A Swartz
aaswartz @mchammer Are you getting some love from this my friend? "I can't wrap this Christmas present. http://bit.ly/MS5O"
Vaguely Artistic
VaguelyArtistic @MCHammer thanks for the follow-back. If you see Ronny Turiaf tell him we all still miss him. (I want to go to a GS game just to cheer him!)
Miss Amy
MissAmyKids @MCHammer Hammer-time footwork ain't JB, but it sure adds holiday spirit too!
Jaime Morales
Jaime_Morales @MCHAmmer I hope you had a great Christmas Hammer, And I wish you a great 09.. I say we pray..
Omar Gallaga
omarg @MCHammer I found that CD in a bargain bin years ago and it's become a prized possesion.
24k
24k @MCHammer Hope your Christmas went well!
Ray Massie
Robert
Patrick Petersen
OnlineMarketeer Icon_lock @MCHammer welcome follower! Is there a new album coming out in 2009 of yours? Greets from Europe
Marc Girolimetti
MSGiro @MCHammer Perhaps it was voodoo on the refs who were not at their best tonight.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Awesome game. Watched it till the end. Something I hadn't done in ages. Who knew I was a b-ball fan?
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer thats the truth if your who u say you are... you have to prove it on the biggest stages
Alex Mendoza
alexmendoza @MCHammer I can't believe I missed the game :( But I had a great Christmas though :) I'll catch the replay later.
molej
molej @MCHammer Phil Jackson got his 1,000th victory today also:-)
Brady J. Frey
bradyjfrey @MCHammer Phil Jackson, that guys still around? I'm a Chicago kid originally, feels like a lifetime ago.
.e4 Technologies
aliendave
aliendave @MCHammer I think this loss had more to do with the refs, Hammerman.
Jelani
mrkimble @MCHammer That's just a preview of the NBA finals rematch!
Lea Howell
bhakti_blessing @MCHammer That song is now stuck in my head and it is your fault
MikeScott8
MikeScott8 Icon_lock @MCHammer here's phil coaching "skill":"give the ball to Jordan err I mean Kobe"
Samantha Brookes
Ed Shaz
NextInstinct @MCHammer Okay so the Celts had their last loss for a month ;~)
GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer see u guys in the next game..
Eric Tonn
nicholasstewart
nicholasstewart @MCHammer Very good game I'm picking the Celtics to repeat (with only Cleveland being able to stop them), as far as this game goes: Celtics
24k
24k @MCHammer Hope your Christmas went well!
Ray Massie
Robert
Patrick Petersen
OnlineMarketeer Icon_lock @MCHammer welcome follower! Is there a new album coming out in 2009 of yours? Greets from Europe
Marc Girolimetti
MSGiro @MCHammer Perhaps it was voodoo on the refs who were not at their best tonight.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Awesome game. Watched it till the end. Something I hadn't done in ages. Who knew I was a b-ball fan?
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer thats the truth if your who u say you are... you have to prove it on the biggest stages
Alex Mendoza
alexmendoza @MCHammer I can't believe I missed the game :( But I had a great Christmas though :) I'll catch the replay later.
molej
molej @MCHammer Phil Jackson got his 1,000th victory today also:-)
Brady J. Frey
bradyjfrey @MCHammer Phil Jackson, that guys still around? I'm a Chicago kid originally, feels like a lifetime ago.
.e4 Technologies
aliendave
aliendave @MCHammer I think this loss had more to do with the refs, Hammerman.
Jelani
mrkimble @MCHammer That's just a preview of the NBA finals rematch!
Lea Howell
bhakti_blessing @MCHammer That song is now stuck in my head and it is your fault
MikeScott8
MikeScott8 Icon_lock @MCHammer here's phil coaching "skill":"give the ball to Jordan err I mean Kobe"
Samantha Brookes
Ed Shaz
NextInstinct @MCHammer Okay so the Celts had their last loss for a month ;~)
GhampCeo
GhampCeo @mchammer see u guys in the next game..
Eric Tonn
nicholasstewart
nicholasstewart @MCHammer Very good game I'm picking the Celtics to repeat (with only Cleveland being able to stop them), as far as this game goes: Celtics
Matias Cavallin
cavallin @MCHammer u can tell pierce wants this too. Esp considering that he's playin in his home town. Whata feeling that must be.
dnicest
dnicest @MCHammer I don't know...Kobe wanted it last year too!!
Dasit
Dasit @MCHammer Yeah Hamm no doubt this a Great rivarly game! Alot of leadership and experience in this game!
Jennifer Vaughn
StarStruk @MCHammer: Lakers Take em to the House!!
Carey Murdock
careymurdock @MCHammer too many that are awesome... Night Train... The apollo version... Here in his hometown, Augusta, we miss him dearly!!!
LakersTickets
Nalin Mittal
nalin @mchammer @fredo i think celts will pull it out last minute. fun game so far
Antonio Stevens
Antonio_Stevens @MCHammer yea man great game especially in HD on the plasma :)
nicholasstewart
WineTwits
winetwits @MCHammer The wife is a die-hard boston fan -- L.A. must put an end to this streak.
djjudah
djjudah @MCHammer Being a Laker fan, I would rather a blowout!!
Geoffrey Arone
fredo @MCHammer C'mon man, for Fredo you should at least pull for the Celts!
Alex De La Force
AlexForce @MCHammer Good choice, Mr Hammer. Lakers, and only Lakers! ;)
Damon Noisette
damonnoisette Icon_lock @MCHammer I think the Celtics have something to prove. Watch out for Pierce and Eddie House.
jonathanjoseph
jonathanjoseph @MCHammer Lakers/Celtics has been a battle so far
sheri
MrJPatt
MrJPatt @MCHammer I dunno KG is perfect right now. Gonna be a close one I think the celtics got it.
Seshu
SeshuThePhotog @MCHammer Is that because you are based in Cali? The Celtics look real good again this year ... um, so far.
LakersTickets
Spyder Duane Hughes
SpyderD @MCHammer Celtics in a close one at the end! 2009 Is Mine!

1 comment:

xiaolong001 said...

We offer the farouk chi flat iron. We provide the best price and free shipping for all the
chi flat iron. As we know, the
ghd iv styler is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you. Don't let it pass. If you are looking for the
babyliss flat iron, you have come to the right place for
instyler rotating hot iron.


ghd straighteners was known as
ghd flat iron, which was authorized online
ghd seller provides all kinds of hair straighteners,pink ghd,purple ghd,babyliss. By visiting
ghd iv salon styler , you will find what you want and made yourself more beautiful.If you miss it ,you miss beauty.Buy a piece of ghd for yourself.Come and join us
http://www.ghdhairs.com/ to win the
ghd iv mini styler.
ghd uk
ghd australia
ghd africa
ghd southafrica
t3 hair dryer
purple ghd straighteners
ghd spain
ghd ireland
ghd denmark
ghd america
ghd italy
ghd germany
ghd france
ghds
cheap ghd
purple ghd straighteners