Thursday, November 13, 2008

BLAST24: Tweets

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer


Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

AgingBackwards
AgingBackwards @MCHammer I SEE that u get younger daily! Can I interview u for my second book, spill ur secrets, wink?? :)
GameWell&TrulyOv
gwto @MCHammer Have you heard (of?) Eli Paperboy Reed? I'm hooked on his/their music http://www.myspace.com/elip...
Jill Sullivan
thatgamergirl @MCHammer I just spent my entire night studying/working on content and networking. It was a night well spent.
eD! Thomas
Terri Marshall
Mgkchild @MCHammer loved the of Dancing w/ the Political Stars. Whoever did it did a good job.
Bruce Wagner
brucewagner @mchammer Have you seen this news? Would love to hear your thoughts on it. http://ping.fm/2pSkW
Kris Tuttle
Tonia Sanders
workathomenow @MCHammer I bet one of those political dance stars can dance The Snake REALLY well! (you know what I'm sayin') I DIDN'T vote for him! LOL
Queens Only
QueensOnly Icon_red_lock @MCHammer I love eagles too... Very symbolic bird, lots of mention of them in The Bible.
Simon
soul_star @MCHammer Well, then I hope I will live to that day ;) Glad to see life is treating you good. God bless
Simon Hume
SimonHume @MCHammer I love your passion for social media! I'm working on some really fun stuff to bring our local communities together
Jack Bastide
JackBastide @MCHammer Thanks Man I appreciate it!
carolevans-skincare
carolevans_skin @mchammer looks like your are busy this morning.
Apple Diva
Pigskinlovinglady
LadyJNVA @MCHammer NO thank you I can't wait to tell him that I spoke to you &one day, Im going to share the video of him doing his "hamma" dance
Jack Bastide
JackBastide @MCHammer Hey Man I would be Honored if you would comment on my eagle post
turdpie
Simon
soul_star @MCHammer Just curious, were any tracks you did with Mr Shakur published? If not, any chance the world will ever get their hands on it?
Jack Bastide

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

mlesser64
mlesser64 @MCHammer Of course. Seems to be the general trend/many are alluding without announcing.
Michael Krigsman
mkrigsman @mchammer So you were impressed by their capacity for reasoned, restrained thinking, emotions, and approach while facing tough situations?
Matthew Spencer
ch1v4lry @MCHammer what else have you been working on besides the book? Your tweets have you all over the place.
mlesser64
mlesser64 @MCHammer I hear hear the CEOs everywhere are discussing more layoffs even next year.. did they discuss this?
Michael Krigsman
mkrigsman @MCHammer Did anything specific strike you about the folks at your dinner? You said they have "good minds."
Jono
Kris Tuttle
Heuristocrat @MCHammer Which sounds better to you: Virtual Studio Environment or Virtual Studio Equipement?
fleckman
fleckman @MCHammer Amen Brother! Behavioral Targeting - you must be a contextually engaging man then too huh?
Heather Larson
heatherlarson @MCHammer love the social media evangelism this morning!
Jonathan Kash
time2simplify @MCHammer All platforms -- how do find enough time? My wife said I tweet too much.. :-)
SeanAMcAlister
SeanAMcAlister @MCHammer --You like Comcast ......
turdpie
Pigskinlovinglady
LadyJNVA @MCHammer good morning hammer! My sons first dance moves were learnwd from u
SeanAMcAlister
SeanAMcAlister @MCHammer --Lol....You never told me how Katie Curics(sp) Kiss was ;)
ღDreamgirl
firedancergirl @MCHammer Just sayin' hi to the hammer!
Jodi Church
tinythoughts @MCHammer i don't want to be 20 again. i enjoy being older, having my kids get older. i'm looking forward to 42 and all i learn on the way.
Marc A. Pitman
Terri Marshall
Mgkchild @MCHammer the trick is to get that wisdom & experience that comes w/ age w/o growing up. LOL
Jose "FUBAR" Sanchez
donfubar @mchammer There are 5-6 people dancing to a video of "You Cant Touch This" infused with Warcraft Orc dancing and you! Epic Success!
chelseamarti

Replies — Updates beginning with @MCHammer

bnpositive
hollydale
Wired Pig - كافر
WiredPig @MCHammer Just wanted to say your inspirational. Wish I had the ability to dance 10% as well as you.
AgingBackwards
AgingBackwards @MCHammer Re: your tweet Butterfly Effect - I'm Aging Backwards - almost 50 and definitely heading for 20!! Hugs!
bhl1
zach pentel
zackolantern @mchammer what conference/forum are you at?
Roger Gauthier
tvgceo @MCHammer Hey that's Cool CEO of Comcast. My marketing partner sold his company 2 Com for 64 Mill. Now his son walks in the exec staff.
Roger Gauthier
tvgceo @MCHammer So would I like to be 20? Only if I could take the wisdom I have now at 40 with me. 20's would have been better.
Roger Gauthier
tvgceo @MCHammer Hey my marketing partners son used to be the VP of Comcast. How's the conference going?
Crystal
CrystalClear @MCHammer part of why i love following you -refreshing and useful!
iwishiwas
iwishiwas @MCHammer I wish i was 20, or 21. haha. Being 15 blows.: @MCHammer I wish i was 20, or 21. haha. Being .. http://tinyurl.com/68h5d2
Mastachuck
Mastachuck @MCHammer I wish i was 20, or 21. haha. Being 15 blows.
Brittani Davis
defcon_5
defcon_5 @MCHammer tweets from 4square are great
Nitabnpg
Tanya
ms_lenox @MCHammer Kiss Katie for me too!! Thank her for that wonderful Palin interview.. which seperated the GOP party... to no return! LOL
carolevans-skincare
carolevans_skin @MCHammer would you believe I had to do a tap dance routine to 2 Legit?
RockCandyRags
craig
cdny @MCHammer without totally going into fandom, i remember your appearence on channel 62 in Detroit way back in the day on the New Dance Show.
Susan
noturavergeprep
Brian B.Dot™ Miller
bdotTM @MCHammer i still have the hammer doll to this day!
donnadoreen
donnadoreen @MCHammer http://tinyurl.com/64t4ua blog 2mysons 20th today poem veryhiphop
Heather Larson
heatherlarson @MCHammer do it to it! Keep it real for us east bay kids!
chelseamarti
chelseamarti @MCHammer is MC HAMMER! Sweet! The real deal.
chelseamarti
chelseamarti @MCHammer This is freakin' sweet. I love you Hammer!
ღDreamgirl
firedancergirl @MCHammer I just had to tell you thanks for the reply and that I had many pairs of "hammer pants" back in the day.:) lol
StageHypnotistSimone
KingofSway @MCHammer You are the last contributor to my massive book. Please write a 500 to 1000 word article on how Love and Forgiveness changed u!
Roger Gauthier
tvgceo @MCHammer Yes it is sad it only comes w/ age but would have loved 2 have it @ 20. Now key is how 2 gain wisdom of 60 @ 42 & implement it.
Chakapedia
Chakapedia @MCHammer You born March 30, 1962. You still say Hetton-le-Hole one England place that define you. Please Hammer, don't hurt Chaka.
Jonathan Kash
time2simplify @MCHammer You bet -- the fact that you've tweeted this will give it a lot of cred!
Brian Jones
joshaidan @MCHammer can you come to Thunder Bay, Ontario?
craig
cdny @MCHammer I absolutely remember the jump off in Detroit!
MrThompsonR
MrThompsonR @MCHammer Wow... Looks like the party's @ MCHammer's place... ;~)
Nick Hetcher
NixTheNews @MCHammer Just interviewed Internet superstar Willie Crawford, hear @ http://TweeterBreak.com. Got time this next week for short one MC?
NewYorkRhinestones
HotFixQueen @MCHammer laughed more than a little.. thx!
Beane
toddbeane @MCHammer good stuff, life is short, live full and laugh hard
AgingBackwards
AgingBackwards @MCHammer I SEE that u get younger daily! Can I interview u for my second book, spill ur secrets, wink?? :)
GameWell&TrulyOv
gwto @MCHammer Have you heard (of?) Eli Paperboy Reed? I'm hooked on his/their music http://www.myspace.com/elip...
Jill Sullivan

No comments: