Monday, December 03, 2007

Blast24 : Monday Friends Day

What would life be like without friends? The very concept of friendships is base upon the need to have interactivity in order to grow and have a better life experience. Our best memories are connected to the friends we shared them with. In each stage of life we get a new group of friends and a new set of moments that will become friend related memories. I'm thankful for my friends and I cherish the memories. I will now make Mondays the day I pray and thank God for my friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice idea! Good priorities

ddsNorth said...

HI MC.. just coming over to say so-long, as I"m disconnecting the net in a few weeks. I've given up trying. I've done hundreds of hours of work for "clients" whom then don't pay me. I feel used, abused and abandoned... sorry to bring on the water-workds, but I need to disconnect to save money. my son is financially struggling at college; and the money for my net, will go to his care...

I will miss you very much MC. You are an inspiring artist, and a loving family-man; all of which I bow in your direction one final time..

Much love,
Donna Doreen S./North

Ruro said...

Hello MC Hammer!
you make me feel so good, you are my hero!!!

Can´t touch me!!!

MC Hammer said...

North


Don't dis connect...

email me at the private email you have on me.