Monday, December 03, 2007

Blast24 : Monday Friends Day

What would life be like without friends? The very concept of friendships is base upon the need to have interactivity in order to grow and have a better life experience. Our best memories are connected to the friends we shared them with. In each stage of life we get a new group of friends and a new set of moments that will become friend related memories. I'm thankful for my friends and I cherish the memories. I will now make Mondays the day I pray and thank God for my friends.

5 comments:

andre said...

Nice idea! Good priorities

North said...

HI MC.. just coming over to say so-long, as I"m disconnecting the net in a few weeks. I've given up trying. I've done hundreds of hours of work for "clients" whom then don't pay me. I feel used, abused and abandoned... sorry to bring on the water-workds, but I need to disconnect to save money. my son is financially struggling at college; and the money for my net, will go to his care...

I will miss you very much MC. You are an inspiring artist, and a loving family-man; all of which I bow in your direction one final time..

Much love,
Donna Doreen S./North

Rurouni_Hide said...

Hello MC Hammer!
you make me feel so good, you are my hero!!!

Can´t touch me!!!

MC Hammer said...

North


Don't dis connect...

email me at the private email you have on me.

ahmet can said...

Thanks Best Regards
mirc
mirç
mırc
mırç
mircturk
turkmirc
turkiyemirc
mircturkiye
mirch
mırch
mirc indir
mirc yükle
mirc yukle
mırc indir
mırc yukle
mirc turkiye
turkiye mirc
turk mirc
mirc turk
türkçe mirc
türkce mirc
türkçe mırc
turkce mirc
turkçe mirc
turkçe mırc
turkce mirc
mirc chat
mirc sohbet
mirc ara
muhabbet
chat
blog
muhabbet
forum
forum
turkiyeforum
türk forum
mirc
mircturk
turkmirc
mirc indir
sohbet
chat
bedava sohbet
turksohbet
turkiye sohbet
sohbet odaları
bedava chat
chat odaları
türk chat
türkiye chat
turkada
turkmirc
mirc inndir
karar